Chapter 12

I ran screaming through the woods, the others behind me. I smacked tree limbs out of my way, trying to get through. Not a second too soon did I burst through the treeline, the others hot on my tail. I yelped as I went through my front door, holding it open for the others.

    "Holy Mrs Incredible Batman!!! What was that?!" Silver said as he came in. (yeah, he's here too.)

    "It was Slenderman! He's still alive!" I shouted, shutting the door.

    "That was scary!" Angel whimpered. She looked around. "Where's Rev?"

    Suddenly we heard laughing outside. It was really hard laughing, as if someone had farted during an awkward silence. (Lol, that happened a couple of times during a lock down drill at school)

    We looked out the window cautiously and couldn't believe our eyes. Two figures stood out there. One was Slenderman, and the other was...

    "Revlis?!" Silver gasped.

    "Revlis thee Hedgehog!!!" Angel screamed, getting angry. She went out the door and immediately Revlis stopped laughing. I watched out the window.

    "Revlis Hedgehog! What do you think you're doing?!" Angel brought out her wings, turning them to blades. I could tell Revlis was very scared and didn't really like this very much. I didn't.

    "Well?!" She yelled, standing in front of him. I saw Revlis swallow hard and sink deeper towards the ground, cowering in front of Angel.

    "I... I..." Revlis stammered.

    "Well?!" she repeated.

    "We were friends a long time ago!" Revlis said, flinching away from Angel's cold blue stare.

    "Friends?! Friends with this, this... freak?!" Angel gestured at Slender.

    "Y- yes!" Revlis said. He looked as if he was about to cry, he was so scared of Angel.

    "I won't believe it!" Haven said, walking out the door. She made her bow appear in her hand and was about to shoot Slenderman until Rev got in the way.

    "Dont shoot him!" Revlis yelped. He sounded like a little kid.

    "Well, why not!" Haven said, getting annoyed.

    Revlis swallowed, afraid that if he didn't choose the right words, he would pay the price for his stupidity. Him and Slender both.

    "Because. As I said before, all I want is friends. Nobody has been friends with me since... the accident..." Slenderman explained.

    "Yes." Revlis agreed. "Since the accident. When he lost his..." He glanced up at Slender's facial area. "His face..."

    "I'm not gonna believe it until he proves himself. After what he did to Sonic, I figured you would have enough sense to leave this freak alone." Angel remarked.

    "Don't call me a freak!" Slenderman came at Angel, but Rev got in the way.

    "Stop it! Just stop it! I've been put through enough drama in my life, and I don't want more!" He was close to tears I could tell.

    We were... in a bit of a pickle, you could say.

==========================================

Oh, well would ya look at that, I updated. DO NOT pay attention to the book Restrained while reading this. That was just a random thought that popped into my head.