Chapter 10

I dedsicate this to everyone that seems to love this thing. bye. Plus, Shadow's not dead yet.

    "S- Shadow?" I looked at him in shock. Shadow couldn't die. Could he?

    "Hey, Blue." he whispered. "I saved your life, you Faker. Respect me for that."

    "Shadow I... I've respected you for all these years, since we first met on the street. And we raced? Remember?" tears stung my eyes.

    "Yes, I remember." Shadow sounded like he was off somewhere else. Like some wise person.

    "Shadow, I... I don't want you to die." I cried, tears dripping off my face and landing in his chest fur.

    "It's okay." Shadow placed his hand on my chest, making me blush a little. "I'll always be with you... right here... in your heart..." he closed his eyes and never opened them again.

    "Shadow? Shadow?! Shadow!!!" I cried. I rested my head on his now growing cold chest. I gritted my teeth.

    "How dare you?" I said to Slenderman, lifting my head. I was beginning to pant, my anger growing.

    "Well, he shouldn't have gotten in the way. I was aiming for you, until that bastard jumped in the way." He scoffed.

    "No one... calls... him... a... BASTARD!!!!" I powered up to Hyper Sonic and came at him.

     "Oooh. Look at that, he has a poweru-!" Slenderman didn't even get the chance to finish the sentence, before I had rammed myself into is stomach. He landed on the ground, and before he could get up, I started rapidly punching him in the face. Well, on his head, cause he doesn't have a... face, but that's not the point!

    "Die, you son of a bitch!" I yelled, bring my arm back for another hit. He smiled weakly, and I could tell he wasn't going to live much longer. A smile crossed my face.

    But the smile faded when something wrapped itself around my neck.

============================================

Sorry, it's a bit short. I'll try to make the next chapter longer. How are you guys liking this so far? Please tell me in the comments below, and we'll see you in the next chapter!

TO BE CONTINUED...