It's Time

Jacqui's POV

So I'm here now. I walk out my car and walk up to Jahseh's front door. I take 2 deep breaths and knock on the door. Stokeley answers it.

Ski: Jah!

X: What's up vr-

Jahseh cuts himself off when he makes eye contact with me. The house is silent. So I just walk in.

Jacqui: Imma quick grab my charger.

I walk towards the steps and it's still silent. Okay, I'll just hurry up. I walk into Jahseh's room and see 3 girls naked.

Jacqui: Awh, that's-

I struggle to put the sentence together. I felt like screaming and breaking down completely when I first walked in and saw them naked on his bed.

Jacqui: ... Cute.

I finally finish my sentence. The girls don't say a word to me, they just stay on their phones. I turned around and pulled a box out from under Jahseh's dresser, I enter the pin, grab a bullet, put the gun in my pocket and I close the box. I get up and walk downstairs. I look at Jahseh and Stokeley.

Jacqui: Stokeley, I love you.

Ski: *fakes a smile*

Jacqui: Jahseh, I love you.

X: *does nothing*

Jacqui: Well... goodbye.

I walk out the door, close it and walk towards my car. I could tell they don't care. That was the most hardest thing to take in. Oh that fake smile Stokeley gave me, and Jahseh just did nothing.

Jahseh's POV

I love her so much. So fucking much. But it's better for her, I know it is.

X: I love you too

Ski: dude, you know she can't hear you

X: Yes, but that doesn't change the fact that I mean that shit

Ski: Go tell her that you do

X: Nah, I don't wanna play with her feelings

Ski: I love her too bro, she's like my little sister

X: I was gonna marry her one day, but I hurt her vro. Way more than she deserves.

Ski: Vro all you've been showing her is love, you haven't cheated on her for like over 2 years now. You changed.

X: I know, but I feel like that still kills her, and that she could do better.

Ski: Jah, there's nothing better for her than you.

Jacqui's POV

10 minutes later

I'm home. It's time. Omg. I'm not ready. I can't live. I can't. I'm ready to leave. I'm not ready to stay.

"It's time." I say as I go into my upstairs bathroom.

Jahseh's POV

Shit. She probably seen them in there. Well obviously I mean they are just sitting on my bed. I think I did a good job when I didn't say anything when she said "I love you." It hurt not to say anything, but I have to get used to it. She has to get used to it. I didn't wanna play with her feelings, ugh today was an important day. But now it's nothing, it's just any other day.

"You gonna go back upstairs now Vro?" Ski said as he locked the top lock on the door knob.

I snap out of what I was thinking and say "Yeah."

Jacqui's POV

Should I make a video or go without a note? Video. I go out my bathroom, grab my camera and go back in my bathroom. I set up the camera, turn it on and start.

I look into the camera with my lifeless, dark eyes and say "Hello whoever is watching this, I never wanted to do this, because I was happy. I was happy with Jahseh, he changed my suicidal thoughts to happy, bright future thoughts. He made me believe I would be happy till the end. Till today. He left me. On our 3 year anniversary. I can't live without him. He was my happiness. He was my motivation to stay alive. He was my everything. He still is my everything, but I'm his nothing. I'm his ex. I'm his past. I'm nothing. Jahseh hates me. Stokeley hates me. You all hate me. I can't do this without him. I can't do this without my best friend. I love you Jahseh. I really do. That's why I can't stay here anymore. It's too much. Gekyume baby, if you ever watch this one day, mommy's sorry, she's so sorry she wasn't there to watch you grow up to be the handsome, successful, big boy you're gonna grow up to be. Jahseh if you're watching this listen, I'm sorry. I didn't really go to your house to get my charger, I went to your house to grab your gun. I remembered the combination. Here's the bullet, here's the gun. I love you."

I turn off the camera, close my eyes, and tell myself "Okay. It's time."