Easter

You know what? IDC if its not Friday

HAPPY EASTER YAY!!!!!!!

heres your story:

-Nicole POV-

Easter came the weekend after our giant cook-off, so it was just me and Ty left here to spend it. The house smelled like chocolate all weekend long, and stacks of jellybeans flooded in and out of the house. I got Ty a GIANT jellybean bag, even though it was probably a very bad idea. Easter day would be entertaining

***DONT JUDGE ME IM SLEEPY***

I woke up with the sun shining in my face, blinding me. A fluffy orange tabby cat sat on my feet, curled into a little ball. Ty was standing there, drawing back the curtains. I glanced at the clock and groaned. Only 7 in the morning. "HISS!!! The light!" I cried out in mock pain, squinting so I could see him smiling. "I didn't know we had a cat," I said, picking the fluffy kitty up.

Ty looked very very confused. "I have two cats. I've had them for a while before you got here. You haven't noticed?"

That shocked me. "No." I said, surprised at myself.

"Well that's Sam" he said, pointing to the orange tabby now cradled in my arms. A/N I don't know the real names of deadlox's cats or what they look like. I just know he has two of them. he said it in a vlog. *back to book*

"Get up!" he shouted, overly excited. "You do like cats right?"

"I love cats!" I said, holding Sam closer. He flailed his limbs and tried to escape me. I laughed and let him scamper out of the room.

"Good. Because you get to choose the third one today."

A/N: HA! CLIFFHANGER! I know its not much but its a holiday and I was playing with my cat (white fur, golden eyes, domestic shorthair) so I thought why not have ANOTHER cat in this book? YAY! Anyways, I want to host a mini contest: WHO CAN PICK OUT THE CAT NICOLE GETS!!! Please put breed, and feel free to suggest names! It would be very funny if we had a trouble-making cat, but it has to be adorable! I can be adorably ugly too! I LOVE CATS!!!

Here is your weekly awesomeness award winner...

The award goes to...

ArianaSilver!

YAY!!!

Her comment was:

...about that QOTD... OMG HOW DID YOU GUESS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I LOVED IT!!!!!

YAY!!!

Anyways, I have a QOTD:

What is your least favorite subject in school?

Right now mine is S.S. because of the teacher, but i really REALLY hate math so...

DONT JUDGE ME

Too late! I'm judging!

Sophie13o, how did you- oh yeah. right.

MUAHAHAHAHA I WILL MURDER YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH NO RUN FOR YOUR LIVES SHE HAS A BUTTERKNIFE!!! ITS PLASTIC BUT THAT DOESNT MATTER!!!