Poor Little Rich Girl: 6

The rest of Sunday didn't go to well for me. Since I fell into the water, I had gone and taken a shower and changed clothes before making myself some breakfast. I had poured the milk in and was about to eat it when Reese comes in and steals it from me.

"Aw, thanks Princess." He said while taking a mouthful and leaning against the counter.

"Seriously?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p' and taking another spoonful.

"Gross." I muttered while walking round him and 'accidentally' knocking his arm on the way out. He jerked, causing the bowl to tip and then.....he had a frosty shirt.

"What the fuck?!" He shouted but I just smirked while walking away.

"Pay back." I whispered walking up the stairs, that'll teach him for sneaking up on me and stealing my food.

Seems like Reese is the kind of guy who likes to get even. Four hours later I walk into my room only to find a goat chewing at one of my dresses, it was safe to say that I was beyond pissed at this boy.

It made the morning after awkward as well. It was the first day of school, yipee! -note the sarcasm.

Martha thought it would be a good idea to ride with Reese in that old disgusting truck. Seems like luck wasn't about to throw a decent car or limo into my life any time soon.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." I muttered staring out of the window watching the endless line of trees go past. They really did live in the middle of nowhere, no wonder they all act so slobby.

"Believe it princess, welcome to the real world of highschool." Reese smirked. He was having way too much fun with my discomfort. Not a second later we pulled up infront of a big red brick building with a sign saying Forest High School.

"Kill me now." I muttered and heard him chuckle as he parked the truck. Damn, if I was worrying about turning up in this thing I was wrong. Compared to some cars, Reese's truck looked like a freaking sports cars.

Still, it was no sports car in my eyes. Before he even stopped I was jumping out of the car and putting as much distance between me and that thing as I could.

Reese wouldn't mind, or care for that matter. He's made it clear more then once that when at school, he is not to be seen with me, not to talk to me, not even to breath the same air as me. Harsh I know but thats what he said.

I still don't fully understand his problem with me.

To say the school was the completely opposite then Rosebud high, my old school, would be correct. Where Rosebud was well looked after with everything shiny and polished, this school was old and falling apart. The lockers looked sixty years old, the paint was falling of and people had scratched words into them. People were running around, throwing things at each other....it was all over the place.

"Ah." I dodged some jocks who were throwing a football from one end of the corridor to the other while squeezing through a group of nerds. Yup, my day sucks already. "Why was I sent to my own living hell."

Honestly, it wasn't what I was expecting. I was expecting people to stare at me, girls glaring, guys drooling but nothing. It was like I was invisible to them, me? They were ignoring me. Did they know who I was?

"Excuse me?" I asked the old women sitting behind the reception desk. "Ahem." I tried again not being able to get her attention. "Hello?!" I shouted louder and she looked over at me with a warm smile.

"Sorry dear, it's the old age." She chuckled and I faked smiled. "Adalynn Prescott?" I nodded. "Here's you schedule sweetie."

"Thank you."