Poor Little Rich Girl: 3

Do you know how hard it is trying to fit all your clothes in a space which just isn't big enough? It's freaking hard, and very frustrating. I've tried different ways of stacking my clothes and yet I still seem to have suitcase full. Today, is really not my day.

I didn't join the Jenkins's last night for tea. I had made up some excuse about being tired and that I just really wanted to settle in and unpack my things since I'll be staying here a while, oh the joys that life brings.

Reese seemed more then happy when I'd told him. Martha had sent him up to ask me if I was joining them, I'd kindly declined while Reese gave me his first real smile since I've been here. Let me tell you, that boy has one hell of a smile, not like I'd tell him that though.

So, he had a pleasant end to his day, he made that clear when he told me and I quote 'Probably a good thing, I mean, it's not like we match your standards what with your personal chef and your fancy marble kitchen top. Maybe it's a good thing that you don't join us for dinner, wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable now would we Princess?' and then he left without giving me time to respond.

I have no idea what goes on in that big head of his.

So, without hearing from the Jenkins again that night, I went straight to bed. Surprisingly the bed was comfortable and the moment my head hit the pillow, I was out for the count.

Remember when I once told you that I was a morning person? Yeah, now I'm not so sure. Waking up the sound of the waves crashing on the shore and the smell of breakfast around the house just isn't the same to waking up to a god damn rooster yelling it's head off outside at 5.30am.

I didn't know what the hell was going on at first so I woke up and opened my bedroom door only to find a half dressed Reese standing in the doorway opposite mine. How I didn't notice the room across from me was beyond me so you can imagine my surprise. What made it worse was the fact that the guy had a seriously good body.

Luckily for me, I covered up my reaction so I didn't boost his ego. When he noticed me standing there he smirked at me.

"Nice bed hair." I glared at him before rolling my eyes.

"Prefect, just what I wanted to wake up to. The sound of a damned chicken or whatever that sound came from and then seeing you.....without a shirt on." I said pulling a disgusted face.

"First of, it's a rooster and get used to it Princess." I scowled when he called me princess again but he ignored me and carried on. "Second, you'd be lucky to wake up to this darling. I'm sorry if its not your butler bringing you breakfast in bed." He said narrowing his eyes at the last comment.

"Please, after seeing.....that," I gestured to his topless body. "I'm really not in the mood for breakfast." I said crossing my arms.

"Whatever princess."

"Jeeze, why are you so mean?" I asked, now aware of the vest top and booty shorts I had on.

"I'm not going to be nice to you just because you think you're the best thing in this world. You have your so called friends for that."

"You don't know anything about me." I said shutting the door in his face, careful not to wake anybody else up.

"This chick is already driving me insane." I heard him mutter before I heard the slam of his door echo through the house.

Yup, my Saturday had started off with a bang.

I spent the rest of my day unloading my things into my bathroom, yes I had my own bathroom thank god, and whatever space I had really.