A Knife Kills Me? I destroy.

Prolouge:

I watched my house burn to the ground. I watched as the Flames licked at the already charred painted blue wood. I watched as my childhood was burn to the ground. I watched as the tree with the swing lite on fire. I stood there watching the house, with a slight smile on my face. i watched as all my memories and actual family were burning. See i hated my house, i hated the light blue paint, i Hated my childhood, i hate the swing, i hate all my memories and my family. I was free.. i was finally free.. After 14 years of being hit, attacked, treated as a slave, brutaly raped, torn, slapped, hit, put down i was FREE. I was finally free. My name? Katana or Kate for short. But no one calls me by my name bcause no one gave me a name i named myself, confused? Ok let me explain, My Father was a man whore/alcoholic/druggie he would come home and slap, hit, punch, kick and any other physical abuse you could think of to me. He was My Physical Abuse. My mom was the whore/druggie who couldn't stay sober for one minute she would always come have sex with my father, then come and tell me i was worthless i was stupid i was ugly and no one would ever want me no one would ever love me and no one would ever be a friend She was My Emotional Abuse. My older brother was the worst though he was never drunk, was never high, was never angry. He knew what he was doing. He knew every minute of what he was doing, every single minute of every time he raped me, every time he kissed me or touched me he knew what he was doing, and he always enjoyed it he. Always love everyone of my pittiful screams, my small whimperes, and many cries he loved every one of them, He was My Sexual Abuse. Together the made my life a living hell together they made me the lowest of the low Together they were MY Social Abuse. Together they were My Abuse. Alone i could handle, Alone they weren't that bad i got used to them. Alone i held it together. But together, together i never stood a chance together, i broke, together i gave up. The reason why? Because i'm different, because i'm not only human, i'm a shifter, no not just wolf, but i shift into a black Lion, an Blad Eagle, a white tiger and i can grow gills and fins, no not like a mermaid but like what harry potter did in goblet of fire. I was extremly rare, and i was immortal, and they knew that they new i could never ever try an take my life they would leave knives in the torchure room or my bedroom to torchure me, i knowing it could never happen. You may ask why did i never run away? Why did i never fight back? or why i never killed them myself? Well they starved me i only got a meal every one or every two weeks, maybe even less than that. And i was chained in my room i coudl'nt really fight back. So how i did i escape you aks? It was when they had another one of their infamous parties and were to drunk to lock me up and lock my door after they were done abusing me, I ran out of my room as soon as it was quiet. I grabbed all their money, which was a lot considering they sold drugs and alcohol, about $500,000 which was great for me. i got about 10 power bars and I new pair of jeans and a tank top, tee shirt and jacket. I told you my mom was a whore so all of her close fit me perfectly, i put the only pair a sneakers my "mother" had. after finishing getting dressed except for the shoes i crept down stairs to the garage and found the bottle of kerosine they used to torchure me with, and a lighter. I went as quietly as I could out of the house and poured it all around the house perimeter then dropped it on the can in the bushes. No one would suspect it was me that did it because my blood is all over that house, so I would seem like I was their too. I tossed the lighter on the pile of kerosine and then stood back and watched as the house burned down. They were to drunk to do Nything about it like usual. So with that last thought I turned and started walking, walking to a new life one of which I didn't have to keep my self on guard waiting for the abuse to come wait for the pain. I was now free. I ate all ten power bars and when I was about 6 miles away from the horrible house I laid down to rest against a weeping willow, its braches provided a blanketing canopy from the seeing world. Tomorrow is a new start to a new life, i thought as i drifted off to the first peaceful sleep in 14 years.

~_~_~_~~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~;;-;;-;-;-;-;-;;<_<_<_<_<_<<_<_~_~_~_~~_