Chapter 7: Deal?

Chapter 7:Deal?

Kate P.O.V

Tori screamed and started jumping up and down " omg!! I can't wait !!!! Ok so there's shopping and skating and pet stores and shopping and spas and books store and shopping and movie theaters and street fights and clubs and skate parks and-"

"Wait what you just say?" I asked

" skate parks?" tori replied tipping her head.

" no before that"

"clubs?"

"No before that."

"Movie Theater?" she said jumping

I sighed, "No after that"

"Oh!!!! Street fights?" She said confused

"yes that one!!! So when and where are they" I asked

"oh they are-"

"Oh don't you even think about going to the fights no way no how" Mitchell and Blake replied at the same time. I had almost forgot Blake was still here. Walking toward them,

"um yes I am and there is no way ur gonna stop me either so a bye bye" I said as pushing the two lugs of meat out and then locking the door. When I finally had done that I knew the lock...much less the door... wouldn't hold them out long or long so I quickly turned to Tori, " Okay so when and where are they"

"Um the first one tonight starts at 6..." she turned and looked behind me".. So like in about a half an hour"

I nod my head and go and look for my clothes sense I was wearing a white t-shirt and shorts. After finding them i walked into the bathroom and starts putting them on when I noticed that the were still mending the rip <~>A.N ok so I don't know I'd I mentioned that they are self repairing if I didn't oops <~> I sighed and changed it to the dark navy green one and started to put it on.

"okay so where are they?!" I yelled through the bathroom door

" the are on 5th and main street!!" tori yelled back after finally getting my gear on I realized that I dIdnt have my dagger or swords. I quickly slammed the door open and looked arond only to see the metal of my katana by the bed. I sighed in relief and went and grabbed it and my dagger and put them on my side and back, where they belong. I turned to Tori to see here in work out shorts and a tank top.

"Umm... where are you going??" i asked looking at her

"With you" she chirps

"umm no your not... your staying here" i said puting my hand on my hips

"But i want to please!!!!"

"NO.

"Please please please please please please please please please please please please please  

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please  

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please Please please please please please please please please please please please please please plea-"

"FINE!!!"

"YAY!!!!!" she said jumping up and down on the spot. I just shake my head, i start looking around the room looking for a way out when i see the window.

"OK ill shift into my tiger and you can climb on my back ok?" i said as i walk to the window. Tori looks at me nervousily,

"Um are you sure?"