Chapter 3: Return Home

The poor girl was shivering like a leaf in the wind of a cold winter.

"my-my-my- na-nam-name I-s T-T-T-or-i" she stuttered out

"do you live in a pack?" I asked quietly so not to startle her. She nodded her head," do you know how to get there?" i questioned again. She raised a shakey hand and pointed to the direction she was running to.

"Okay hun I'm going to pick you up and carry you there okay?" I said pulling her to her feet, ignoring the stinging sensation in my back. She nodded her head, climbed on my backand put her arms around my neck and I took off running the way she was going. i think i have been running for hours upon hours my legs strated finally hurt, i knew that if i kept going i wouldn't be able to make it there by night fall. So i decided to take a rest. I looked at the girl, Tori, and she was staring out into space her eyes held no light no spark, no nothing, she kind of remind me of well... me... I got up and walked over to her.

" hun whats wrong?" i asked softly like a mom would ask her hurt child. I looked in her eyes seeing unshed tears. SHe jumped out and hugged my for all she worth. SHe started sobbing uncontrolably. She shook with every sob, with every cry out, she broke down completely. I held her close and whispered comforting words. Once she calmed down enough i asked her,

"You wanna tell me your story?" she quickly looked up, surprised that i would even ask her such a question, that involved her life.

"I-i- don't even know where to begin..." she said shamely looking down. I put my hand under her chin and pulled her head so she could look me in the eyes,

"Why don't you just start with who is your family and why you were out here." she nodded slowly, she took a deep breath and started her story.

"My name used to be Tori Moon but sense my parent were killed in front of me by rouges, i mange to get away and made it to the black pack," theres something familar about that name, " the Alpha took me in before he died, so my name is now Tori Greyson, his son, Blake Greyson who is now Alpha, took me under his wing for a couple tears and treated me as a little sister, but i was still and still am a loner. I'm the one that sits in the back corner of the class, the one who nose is always in a book, always quiet, this is probably the most i've said in years, but anyway, i'm the biggest loner in my high school whil my "brother" is at the top with his best friend,beta and my mate. He used to watch over me but now they ignore me, and every other chance bully me, But i don't blame them, i mean who would want to protect someone like me anyway eh?" she let out a strangled laugh, my heart was going out for her, she went through her parents dieing in front of her, she moved got accepted and trusted the alpha only to have him die, once again she got close to the Alpha only to have him turn on her with her mate. She was alone like i was, i had Shawn and Layla to pick me up and now i would do the same. she continued on with her story," As why i'm out here? Wel it was the day that my mate rejected me, he told me i was worthless, that i wasn't good enough for him, he told me that why should the beta have a mate that was the lowest of the low, he said it would be the best for everyone....if..." She let out a sob,"... if i just disappeared. So thats what happend, except it wasn't on purpose, rouges took me when i was walking home from school that day not wanting to be in the car with him, I deciced that i just needed some time to let it settle in and accept it, so i started walking i and ignored the calling out of Blake and kept going. I dont know how but i ended up deep in the woods, really deep, i had been crying so hard i didn't hear, smell or and barely even saw anyone sneak up on me.." she paused as she started to cry again.

"How long?.... How long have you been captured?" i asked, i was livid, knowing her mate was the cause of this.

"I wasn't there long maybe a week, but it was 1 week too long, it was long enough for them to take my innocent, i know i wont get pregnant because i can't i lost to much blood after my parents died, they had stabbed me in the womb with a silver dagger saying it was so i could not make anymore discusting wolves, so i'm not worried about getting pregant but that doesn't mean i'm still petrified of what happend. I... wish.. i.. could of done what you did... i wish i could be brave like...you..." she ended crying her eyes out, in return i told her my story about Shawn and LAyla and then she started crying again. i thought back to her story, man i thought i was mad before, oh ho i was furious now. I stood up and looked toward the sky seeing that it was about 5 in the afternoon,