Chapter 3

Written: September 2, 2017

[Celeste]

I woke to something wiggling behind me. My brows pulled together as I contemplated what that thing was. Clutching my pillow tighter, I inched myself away from it in annoyance. In response, that thing groaned. My eyes opened as realization dawned.

"Greyson!" I practically jumped out of bed with the blanket clutched over my chest, facing him.

I would have caught a glimpse of him fully unclothed if it weren't for him gripping the other end of the blanket close to his own chest. 

We now had a tent between us.  

"It's freaking cold. Get back in the bed Celeste. We have a lot more to do here." he wiggles his brows suggestively and I bite my lip trying hard not to smile at his wicked grin. 

My face flushes hot like chili peppers at my husband.

Wow. This whole thing feels like a fantasy. Literally...I'm married to a hot guy who is a werewolf. A troubling thought enters my mind and I'm somewhat scared to ask him the question now weighing in my mind. 

Greyson must have read the question in my face because he asks, "What's wrong?" 

He pulls the blanket, which I am still gripping close to my body and I end up falling to the bed. Greyson holds the back of my neck, softly gripping the locks of my hair. He curls his fingers and rubs the back of my head like I were a cat. 

"Tell me what's making those lines on your head." He pokes me on my forehead making me flinch and flick my eyes. 

He grabs my forearm pulling me into his arms. Embarrassed by my question, I hide my face on his shoulder. I say my question really fast onto his neck and it comes out in a muffle. 

"What?" He chuckles, pulling me away to look me in the eyes with mirth in his features. 

Looking down to avoid his gaze, I repeat. "When we have kids...they won't come out with four legs and a tail right?"

I thought he would laugh again, but surprisingly he answered me with utmost seriousness. His hand on my arm slid down and rested softly on the curve of my hip. The other other hand palmed the bottom of my cheek.  

"First, I love how you said kids, not kid. " He leaned forward to give me a chase peck on the lips. "Second, when we have a kid..." His grip on my hip tightened. "he or she will come out perfectly beautiful with no paws or a wagging tail." He pecked my lips again but this time he lingered for a few extra seconds. 

I gripped the back of his hand on my face and moved it to my lips to his the inside of his palm. My fingertip brushed on the gold band on his ring finger and my stomach fluttered knowing I was wearing the matching pair. 

Resting my forehead on his, I said. "I want to have kids with you someday, but I'm not right now. I know your mom--

"When we are ready. No rush. Besides, I want to have you all to myself for a little bit longer." He interjected. 

He smiled and rolled over me. I half gasped and giggled. 

He took my lips in his with a deep kiss and the next few minutes we got busy. 

--

We got out of bed early afternoon, but despite having been in bed for more than 12 hours, I was exhausted. 

"Look what the dog dragged in." Leo slurred. 

I was surprised to see him standing around the kitchen island holding a half full glass of water. Sitting on a a stool next to him was Lexie who was flipping through a magazine.