Chapter 1

Written: 5/18/2017 

The Ceremony Part 1

--

Celeste

Do you know what your name means? Heavenly. 

That's what you are. You bring the light to my dark world. 

I will never forget today, for you will finally be mine.

And tonight, you will be mine entirely, as I am yours. 

You--beautiful, strong, independent, wonderful, amazing woman-- are my forever.  

I promise to love you for the rest of our lives.

Yours Always, 

G

--

My heart thumped against my chest like the wings of a hummingbird. I couldn't breath. This gorgeous insanely expensive dress made it even more harder for me to breath. I swear there were real diamonds sown on to this thing and they sparkled against every inch of my room like a damn christmas tree topper. It's sleeveless. A sweetheart design that snuggly fits around my curves, making my chest area more perky then it usually would. 

But you know what? I didn't care. I didn't care that my sister spent over an hour on my make-up, or that I couldn't stomach breakfast or lunch because I was so damn nervous. The heels I'm wearing were most likely going to earn me a concussion, but so what?

I'm going to be marrying Greyson in less than a few minutes. 

I hadn't yet let go of his letter he oh-so-sneakly left on my bedpost the other night. Why did he write something so utterly cheesy and romantic? 

Hopefully no one can hear the groan of frustration that came out of my mouth when I read it. With a whole house of male werwolves, I'm pretty sure they can and they are all snickering at me.

I hadn't seen Greyson for the last 24 hours and my whole body was shaking to have him hold me again. This letter was tormenting me--He was tormenting me. I had to clasp my hands together because I couldn't stop fidgeting whenever I thought about him. 

How is Greyson doing? How does he feel? Did he feel like puking too?

It was like I was addicted and he was my drug. Since the whole ordeal with he-who-must-not-be-named, Greyson and I haven't separate from each other. Despite mom's disapproval, we've shared the same room. Nights were hard, trying to keep wondering hands at bay, but we kept it strictly at cuddling. 

I swear, that's all. 

According to his father mates instinctively do not want to be kept away from each other for long periods of time. And because our bond is new and not completed, our instinctual pull is stronger. 

"You ready?" 

I look over my shoulder to find Trent wearing a black tux. My little brother who had physically grown in the past few weeks didn't look like a scrawny teen anymore. He's gotten taller, a little more muscular, but lean. He wasn't yet done growing, I was sure of it. I remember our father being over 6 feet and he was as a big man like Bennett, Greyson's father. My soon-to-be father-in-law.