Part 14

Swara was in the room sorting in the middle of the bed like any other newly wedded bride. Just then Sanskar came in and smiled seeing her. Lifting her veil he saw her beautiful face making him kiss her lips soundly, "You look really beautiful!" He said making her blush a little, "Sanskar, I'm feeling thirsty, can you get me some water?" She asks in a innocent voice. He nodded and went from there.

When he came back, he saw her peacefully sleeping. He smiled and lied down near her closing his eyes. Just then Swara opens one eye and sees Sanskar sleeping. Mr. Maheshwari, you made me cry too much right? Now it's my turn! She thought with a smirk on her face and hugged him tightly drifting into sleep. Then Sanskar opened his eyes and saw Swara cuddling him and sleeping. He caressed her hair slowly. I'm ready for all your punishments. I know I made you suffer a lot. He thought and kissing her forehead he drifted off too sleep.

The next day, Sanskar wakes up and sees Swara still sleeping in his embrace, "Swara...get up!" He said shaking her a little, "No, I wanna sleep!" She said covering herself with the blanket, "Swara, we have to go to office also." He said and she sprung up, "Oh yeah! I'll go to freshen up. Can you make breakfast for us?" She asked starting his round of punishment.

Coming down she sees the breakfast ready, "Hi! Go freshen up!" Swara says coming down, "I already freshened up in the guest rooms washroom." He said sitting down, "Hmm, Sanskar remember I told you, you will get your punishment?" She asked him and he nodded, "So your punishment starts from today, you will do all the house chores, that includes cooking, cleaning and washing clothes and dishes." She said with a grin on her face, "And office?" He asks, "You can take leave until my delivery. This punishment will also be there till my delivery." She said and he simply nodded, "Anything for you!" He said and kissed her cheek.

3 months later, a girl was sitting on the kitchen counter and ordering a boy, "No no, Sanskar that's too much!" She said stopping him, "Ugh! This is the 4th time I'm measuring it properly, if you know so much then you only do." He said getting little irritated, "It's okay, I'll make on my own, I know you don't love me anymore, it's because I'm fat na? It's okay go to some chipkali I'll make my bhel." She said getting down with tears in her eyes, "My darling! My janu! Sit, I'll make but you measure the salt, I'm not getting it." He said making faces, "This is your punishment!" She said teasing him while he made even more faces. (Note: now Swara is 4 month pregnant!)

One more month later, "Sanskar, make popcorn na!" She said shaking sleeping Sanskar. He slowly got up, "Hmm." He said and fell back sleeping, "Sanskar!" Yelled Swara waking up Sanskar completely, "Hmm...yeah?" He said and rubbed his eyes, "I want popcorn!" She said with a innocent face. Without an option Sanskar went to the kitchen and made her yummy popcorn. While she ate peacefully he slept on the kitchen counter being tired.

**********

Hi guys,
I'm back with a quick part, it's not that long as I had to study 😭
I need the same amount of votes and comments as the previous part 😁😁
After one more episode will be the epilogue 😎