Prologue

"Taxi, taxi!" He screamed and one taxi stopped. He sat in, "Maheshwari Industries." he said and used his phone, checking his mails. It was a quite ride when all of a sudden the taxi stopped with a jerk.

"What happened?" He asked. The driver turned to him, it was a girl...not only a girl but a pregnant girl!

"Are you pregnant?" She nodded, "Why are you driving the taxi, you should take rest." Tears formed in her eyes, "No sir, I can't! I'm the only one who's earning. If I take rest then there wouldn't be any income." He felt bad for her.

"I'm Sanskar Maheshwari. Here is my card. If you need help in any work then you can call me. I'd suggest you to take rest in this stage!" She smiled with tears in her eyes, "Thank you!" He smiled, "Um..I guess the tyre got punctured." She said sheepishly, "I'll just fix it." He said changed the tyres. After a while, "There." He said leaving her astonished.

"Thank you!" She said and continued driving, "Anyway, how many people are there in your house?" He asked, "Me, my mother and my small sister." She replied, "And your dad?" He asked. That created tears in her eyes, "He left us!" She said, "Left, as in?" He asked getting confused, "He left us. Even my dadi left us." She said with tears falling from her eyes, "Why?" He asked, "Because I was raped!" She said leaving him startled, "They  thought just because I'm raped, it will harm their reputation." She continued, "Those people have a cheap mentality!" He said, she wiped her tears, "Your stop." She said. He came out of his thoughts and got down. He gave the fare and continued the journey to his destination.

**********

Hi guys,
This new story popped into my mind so I thought of penning it down. If I get above 10 votes ill continue the story