Part 4

Days passed by, Swara and Sanskar together got an important deal. Both were happy, "Ok so as you all know we have got the most important deal for our company, so I've decided to give you all a party, tomorrow you'll get all the details!" Swara said stepping out if we cabin and smiling.

Everything was fixed, the whole company was happy in their achievement, "Sanskar, thank you!" Swara said to Sanskar who was in her cabin, "Why?" He asked, "Because you were the one who helped me get this deal, you did most of the hard work!" He smiled hearing this, "It's okay, I don't need thanks. After all what are friends for!" She smiled.

The day passed quickly, everyone left early for getting fresh and ready to go to the party. It was 8 o'clock when the party hall was getting filled with people, just then Sanskar walked in wearing a black suit with a white shirt. Swara saw him enter and was mesmerized seeing him.

She went near him, "Hi, why are you so late?" She asked him, "I didn't get a taxi on time so I was late." He said nonchalantly, she nodded at him, "Anyway, the dinner is ready, so you can start of you like." She said, "Later! I just had some snacks!" He replied. The party went on smoothly, everyone were heading for the dance floor.

A girl approached Sanskar, "Hey handsome, would you like to have a dance with me?" She asked seductively, he nodded and both went to the dance floor. They both were dancing so closely which irked Swara, she was getting damn jealous and she didn't know why.

After 2 minutes she went near them and asked Sanskar to dance with her, Sanskar felt it to be weird but shrugged his thoughts. Days passed, Swara used to always get jealous whenever some girl talked with him, it somewhat irked Sanakar.

He went to her cabin, "Swara I want to talk to you." He said, "Yeah tell." She replied, "What's wrong with you? I mean why do you always come in between whenever a girl talks with me?" He asked, "Because........." She said and shocked him

**********

Hi guys,
I'm back with another episode, what do u think Swara said to sanskar 🤔🤔🤔
Keep guessing