~New college, New people, and A husband~

"..She was a rainbow
But,
He was color blind.."

C H A P T E R - 11

I was in a place full of peace. As I was floating on a cloud in the sky, not a sound in sight as it was completely dark yet full of light. It felt amazing just to live at the moment. As if all my problems just disappeared by a snap of a finger.

Well too bad it couldn't last any longer because I was awoken from my slumber, by a sweet yet annoying sound.

"Ziya Kittu, mama is not giving me the iPad," Shifa said between her cries.

"Don't you dare Zi, comfort her. She is turning into a brat." Saziya scolds me. I pulled Shifa into my blanket and wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay, Shifa. It's early in the morning and using iPad, Allah doesn't like the kids who do this. Don't you want a big watermelon tree in Jannah."

"Yes," she nods her head, wiping away her tears. "OK, but you're going to brush my teeth and we're going to play." well, I don't think I will get a sleep anymore.

We brushed our teeth, making them shine like diamonds, just kidding as if it's possible with 70% of fake whitening paste. After finishing our work, I picked her up in my arms and head to the dining table. "Finally," mom rolls her eyes on us. "Stop pampering her."

"Ma, this is only time I get to love her, half of her life is spent in her dad's place, now that I am married I don't get time,.." she cuts me off "Ah., stop it, there is no way you are going to agree that you are spoiling her." I ignore her and kiss the pout Shifa made, hearing her grandmother complaining about her.

I heard my phone beeping, mom passed me the phone as I was feeding Shifa. I glanced at the caller name, 'Tarzan'. yes, you guessed it right. I had changed the caller name right away when he registered it. I thought of many names but this suited him well, it was a short form of 'crazy idiot husband'. I went to the balcony to answer the call.

"Asalamuwalikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu," I greeted him with complete Salaam, at least early in the morning let him have my good wishes. 'Hmm.' he cleared his voice, "Walikumsalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu," his voice sounded different than his usual one but recognizable.

"You will receive a parcel, get ready tomorrow your joining the college. And huh, it's better you stay away from me and nor will you say a word about our marriage."

"Don't worry, I will not coz,.." he cut my call. Jerk, Astaghfirullah. "I have no interest to call you my husband either," I screamed to the phone. What does he think of himself he is. I wanted to rip my hairs right now. But wait why would I do that to mine, whereas it has to be his hairs. Let me get him in my hands I will rip all his hairs that he adores so much.

The doorbell rang, I opened the door and received the parcel, it was huge. I signed the paper where it needed to be signed. I opened it and found a backpack and stationary stuff and stuffs that a student needs. He left a note 'Your H. H' at the end of the parcel. Hot Husband my foot, He is out of my understanding.

My mother stood in front of me and gazed into my eyes with her dark brown ones as if telepathically trying to figure out what was wrong with me.

I awkwardly cleared my throat." I'm joining the college from tomorrow onward,"

She patted my cheeks. "That's a good news, Alhamdulillah."

I widened my eyes "Me and Zaid in the same college ma." she happily widened her eyes, teasing me "That's even better, Don't worry you guys will be alright."