~ Niكha ~

Chapter-٧

Niكha 💐💞

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Quiz Time

Q.1 who used to recite the Quran once a year with Prophet Muhammed(saw) ?

Answer:___________________

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~••~•~•~•

"Don't expect your spouse to be perfect, He/She is only the Dunya Version of themselves.
Their Perfect Version is saved for you In Jannah."

~•~•~••~•~•~

The Nikha was late at afternoon, After the Asr salah in the masjid. The area of masjid faced the breathtaking view turning the blue sky with orange and yellow shades. I was in a dressing room, ready and still. I heard the sound of raindrops, I looked out of the window, to see it was truly raining, I prefer saying Drizzling. I think rainbow is going to show up. Alhamdulillah can this day get any more beautiful.

Allahumma sayyiban nafiya

I had already performed my Asr salah and going crazy, no wait. Crazier, there was nervous drumming in my heart waiting here in this room.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection, for the first time I see myself beautiful. I feel completely numb as I run my hands over the dress to flatter a small crease, the dress was completely white, wrapping me in its colour, A colour that prophet Muhammed (saw) loved. The hijab on my head feels like it's a crown. There was no heavy makeup applied which I personally dislike nor anyone forced me to apply expect some foundation, liner and the lighter shades of fruit flavoured pink lipstick.

We had Invited a small group of family and friends. As the ceremony was held in the masjid, the gathering of men's and women's were different. I and my family wanted it in halal way and so did Mr. Nawab. It was halal for a girl to be dressed in the gathering of women's as no men's were allowed to enter.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I ask quietly.

"It's me" I hear my mom's gentle voice answering.

I immediately rush over to open the door, my arms wrapping around her before she can ever get in the room. "Mom" I break down in her arms.

"What am I gonna do without you, who is going to eat my brain or bug me for food 24 hours" hearing her words, I cried with a sound from my all heart.

"My duas always with you" Her warm lips on my forehead, kissing it.

I found sister Shaziya entering the room, looking super gorgeous in her beautiful dress with a 7 months baby bump. No matter how bad heels over head throwing we were. There was bulk and bulk of love filled in our the fights. I smile at the memories.