FIVE

We were just talking with Dad, Aunt Ella, and Uncle Matt. Uncle Matt is Prince Charming. Izzy and Dizzy had met them and was super excited, for themselves and us.

"Do you know who our Dad is?" Dizzy asked Aunt Ella with hope in her eyes. Aunt Ella sighed.

"I wish I knew hun. But sadly, no I don't." Aunt Ella told her with a frown. Then Dizzy frowned. Gosh, I really hope that we can find their Dad. I saw Anthony staring at the ground. He must be talking with Mom.

"So Belle, how is your Mom doing?" Uncle Matt asked me. I smiled a sad smile. Now that I think about, I've smiled alot within the two hours they've been here.

I sighed. "She's doing ok as far as we know. But I know that she'd much rather be here. In my opinion, after hearing everything today, I don't think that she should be on the Isle." I told him. Uncle Matt agreed and then a smirk formed on his face. I raised an eyebrow.

"Let's change that." He told me, standing up and pulling me with him. He lead me over to Ben, who was surprised to us together.

"Prince Charming, Arabelle, how is it going?" Ben asked with a smile. Uncle Matt smiled back but then went straight to serious.

"Ben, we need to talk." Uncle Matt told him. Ben raised an eyebrow before nodding, leading us away from the crowd of people.

"Alright, what do we need to talk about?" Ben asked once we were in his office. Uncle Matt sat in one of the chairs while I stood behind him.

"It's about my niece and nephews mother." Uncle Matt replied. Ben's eyebrows furrowed together.

"Niece and nephew? Who are they?" I gave Ben the 'are you serious' look bit he didn't see it.

"If you read their story, you would know that my mother, Anastasia, is Cinderella's step-sister. So, that makes Anthony and I there niece and nephew." I told him, twirling my hair with my finger. Ben then finally understood when he nodded.

"Well, we believe that Anastasia should not be on the Isle. She has changed and was going to marry before your father sent her to the Isle." Uncle Matt said, leaning back in his chair. Ben looked surprised before shaking his head, a frown on his face.

"I'm sorry, but I can't. I have no physical proof that Anastasia has changed." And then that's when I blew up.

"No physical proof! Are you serious! Is getting married not enough?! Is falling in love not enough!? What will be enough!? You don't even know me that well but you let me come here, along with my brother and cousins. So what's the problem with bringing my mother here? Heck, even my family, from Auradon, agree with this. I understand if you don't want to bring Drizella but Anastasia isn't Drizella!" I shouted at him. Ben didn't flinch. I think he knew this might be coming. "You even brought the daughter of Malificent here! No offence to Mal though. So what's wrong with bringing my mother here when she can be reunited with her family?"

It took a moment and I saw something flash through Ben's eyes. "I'm sorry but no, I will not bring a villain here."

"But you can bring the kids of villains here. How nice." I spat, storming out of the room, making sure to slam the door shut hard. I think that I shook the entire school. I sighed, rubbing my temples.

Anthony, bring the whole family up. I mean everyone, like Aunt Cinderella and Dad. Bring up anyone who saw that mom had changed for the better. I told him, using our power.

Alright, I'll tell Aunt Ella. We'll be up as soon as we get some witnesses. I slid down on the wall, sitting on the floor. I can't believe Ben. I figured that him, out of all people, would understand. But I guess that I was wrong.

"Are you ok?" A guys voice said. I lifted my head to look at him. He had midnight black hair and stunning blue eyes. He was around my eyes and towered over me. I think he's like 6'5. And there is only one word to describe him. Hot.

"No, I'm not." I snapped. But the guy didn't flinch. Instead, he sat on the ground beside me.

"What's stuck up your butt?" The guy asked. I snickered.

"What's got your panties in a twist?" I shot back. The guy smirked.

"Nice one. I've never had anyone do that before." The guy said. Now it was my turn to smirk.

"And I've never seen an Auradon kid talk to a VK before."

"Touchè." I laughed, shaking my head at him.

We're coming. Anthony said in my head before leaving. I stood up, the guy copying my actions.

"I've got to go but I'll see you around." I said, turning around and about to walk off.

"Wait what's your name!?" The guy shouted. I smirked and looked over my shoulder.

"Arabelle, daughter of Anastasia Tremaine and Gabe Mason."

"Blake, son of Beauty and The Beast." Hmm, didn't know Ben had a brother.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, Blake." And then I walked into Ben's office. Uncle Matt was still here and then Anthony was here with Aunt Ella, Izzy, Dizzy, and people who I assume are witnesses. Fairy Godmother was standing beside Ben at his desk.

"So, Ben, what were you saying about no physical proof?" I asked, a smirk plastered on my face. Ben looked at the witnesses with wide eyes. They nearly took up the entire room. And this is a good sized office.

Ben looked like he believed it. I was so happy. My mom was finally coming here! We could be one big happy family again. "Well, this is enough for me. I'll send some guards over to escort her here. I'm -" Fairy Godmother cut him off, obviously mad.

"No. I will not allow a villain to come and be around the students." She agrued. I growled loudly, which made her flinch. Ben stood up and went over to Uncle Matt, knowing exactly what was coming next. I stormed over to her. 

"Are you sure that's your final decision?" I growled out. Fairy Godmother nodded.

"Yes, this is my final decision." I smirked.

"Congrats Fairy Godmother. You just started a war." And by the look on her face, Fairy Godmother knew that she just started a war also. And only one thought is going through my head. I will get my mother here, even if I have to go to the Isle myself to get her.

There you go DahBestEvah! Three chaps in one day! Yes! So, try not to throw your phone at the wall, DahBestEvah. I hope you guys like it!! Thanks for reading!!

-SweetPunky