TWO

Mal, Izzy, and I followed behind my brother as he lead us to where Mal's boyfriend was. I have no idea how he knew this but Anthony is a sweet talker. Anthony lead us past the chip shop before ducking under a torn blanket. Following his actions, I stepped under the blanket and walked in the small alley, following my twin. We came to a fence and Anthony pushed it, a door opening with creek. Going in first, I could smell sewers. Gross.

Water dropping onto the already wet ground was the only sound you could hear. Cells were lined up a long the wall, rusted metal is what they were. But they worked good enough, kept the prisoners in. I walked along them, letting my fingers run across the cool metal. And finally, I found the King, Ben, I believe is his name. He didn't look up as I stood there, probably thinking that I was apart of Uma's crew. Well, I was, but not anymore. I have my best friend back.

"Mal, looky what I found." The Kings head snapped up when I said Mal's name. Mal jogged over to me, looking into the cell that her boyfriend is in.

"Mal!" Ben exclaimed, jumping up and running to the bars. He truly looked so happy to see her. I could see the love they had for each other. Even when Ben obviously knew that she couldn't change. It was true love as those Auradons liked to say. Mal grabbed the keys and unlocked his cell. They embraced and Izzy, Anthony, and I just stood and watched, letting them have their little moment.

"Ben, these are my best friends. That's Izzy Tremaine, Drizella's daughter, Anthony Tremaine, her cousin and Anastasia's son, and then Arabelle, Anthony's twin sister." Mal introduced us. Ben smiled before glancing at Mal, who was looking at us with a big smile.

"Would you three come to Auradon with us?" Ben suddenly asked, catching all four of us by surprise. Mal looked at him shocked and happy. She was so happy that she kissed his cheek. I glanced at Izzy, who was looking at me. I shrugged, then we looked at Anthony. He sighed, tapping his chin.

"We'll go only if we can take Dizzy, Izzy's little sister." Anthony told Ben, who nodded.

"Of course."

"Now let's hurry before Uma or someone comes down here." Mal said, running out with Ben close behind her. We followed them out and that's when the yelling started.

"He's escaped!" Someone shouted. I think it was Harry, the son of Captain Hook. That's when we took off running, running for the tunnels. Mal lead us through a tunnel and Uma's crew finally caught up with us.

"Go! We'll fight then off!" I shouted to Mal, who took off with Ben. Anthony, Izzy, and I stayed behind and fought them off the best we could, waiting for Mal's signal. I swear, if she leaves me, I'm so not going to be happy. I had my sword and was fighting off Harry, who had his usual smirk on his face.

"Can I ask you something?" Harry suddenly asked, his smirk gone and his face serious. I raised an eyebrow but nodded anyway, still sparring with him. "Can you keep an eye on Izzy there in Auardon and I'll promise you something." I was taken back. But I didn't show it.

"And what do I get out of this deal?" I questioned, jabbing his side. Hardy hissed in pain but it didn't affect him other wise.

"I promise that I'll keep Uma from ever getting to Auradon or getting the wand, as long as you keep Izzy safe for me." I let my arm fall to my side, letting my shock show on my face.

"You like her, don't you?" I said. Harry grinned.

"Yah, I do, alot. If you can promise me that, I'll keep my promise." I sighed, thinking it all over. Finally I nodded.

"Fine." Before Harry could reply, Mal gave us the signal. That made us take off towards the tunnels and suddenly a purple smoke blinded Uma's crew from seeing us leave. I saw Izzy look back at Harry before she disappeared into the tunnel. When we got to the other side of the tunnel, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Jay, Carlos, Evie, Dizzy, and a girl that I didn't know standing with Mal and Ben.

"Izzy!" Dizzy said, running to her sister. Izzy opened her arms and spun her sister around, happy to see each other.

"So, this is it huh." Evie said aloud, catching our attention. I looked over at her, waiting for what she was going to say next. "We're never coming back here."

"I sure hope so." Dizzy replied, making us all laugh. "Let's go let's go!!" Dizzy jumped out of Izzy's arms and tried to drag her to the limo. But she didn't have much luck. I laughed, linking hands with Anthony and walking towards the limo.

Suddenly a hand snatched my arm and I jerked away, thinking it was someone from Uma's crew. But no. To my surprise, it was my mom. I didn't get to say goodbye anyway so I'm glad she's here.

"Mom! What are you doing here?" I asked. Anthony was standing beside me, just as confused and surprised. Mom gave us a smile.

"I followed Dizzy. I knew that you two were going to Auradon and I just wanted to say goodbye." Mom said, pulling Anthony into a hug. He hugged her tightly, kissing her cheek when he pulled away.

"Love you Mom." He said before disappearing into the limo. Mom pulled me into her embrace, her motherly smell filling my nose. God, I'm so going to miss her. I may be a villain but very villain needs there mother. I'd say parents but I don't know who my father is. Sad, I know.

"Do me a favor and do this for me." Mom whispered in my ear. She slipped something into my hand before giving me one last squeeze and pulling away. "I love you." She kissed my forehead. I waved goodbye before hopping into the limo, sitting beside Jay. Ben was driving with Mal beside him, looking out the window. I don't think that she truly forgave him yet.

I looked at the crumbled piece of paper that my mother gave me, uncrumbling it.

Gabe Mason.

That's what it read. A name. A guys name. What the heck? What does this name mean?

Alright! So how is the book so far? Good? Bad? Okay? Comment, share, and vote please!! And thanks for reading my book, I appreciate it!! 

Until next time...

-SweetPunky