Designing the wedding

THIS WILL BE SHORT

2 months later

Cassie's POV

We got to the Cafe to meet up with the wedding planner. We decided we were going to do the ceremony at church. And then go to the board walk so people can swim, and do fun things on the board walk. I was so excited for this wedding, I'm a bridesmaid, and the boys were going to be the grooms but that would be weird, since what happened, so they backed out.

After we planned the wedding we were going dress fitting. My mom ordered the dresses a week ago and they came in today. We were so excited to try them on, this place we were going to was men and girls wedding fitting so men would see us. We got to the place and got to the room, when I was dressed I came out and spun around for the lady. She said it was good, as did the other bridesmaids.

A man came up to me and said I looked amazing. I didn't turn around because the ladies were fixing my hair, when the finished I said thanks and turned around. And let me tell you the person I saw wasn't the person I wanted to see right now. "W what are you doing here Liam?" I said. "Getting fitted for my sisters wedding and Harry and Emilee's wedding, what are you doing here." He said. "Getting fitted for my moms wedding." I said. "Oh well good luck to your mom I have to go back." He said. "Good luck to Ruth." I said.

It's weird seeing him, he looked so much different. I miss him so much and I wish he was still mine. Stop thinking like that I told myself, he betrayed you!

Liam's POV

It was great to see Cassie, she was skinnier, and looked gorgeous in that dress, for a second I thought she was getting married and moved on. But she didn't, what a relief. She left the dress shop a couple minutes ago. That's when her mother came over to me and said "she misses you, I want you to come to my wedding, I can tell by the way you looked at her just a few minutes ago, you didn't cheat!" "Wow that means a lot, I'll surprise her their." Can I bring the girls and the other boys?" "Yes"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I know it's short but that's the last chapter!

Now for the sequel!

Information on next chapter