Mall and Tickets

Ok I'm starting the book now

Looks like I found time to write!

I hope you like it comment below!

Bye!
______________________________________________________________
Cassie's POV

Dear diary,

It's Cassie here, it's almost Christmas time and all I want are 3 tickets to see one direction in Wolverhampton. I can get a place to stay because my dad lives there but there is the plane ride and the ticket for my friend Taylor, Emilee, and I. It's a dream that if I keep dreaming about May come true. Well I have to go get ready for the mall now.
Love,
Cassie

I just finished brushing my teeth so now I'll take a shower. 7 minutes later... "Wow a new personal best I thought to myself." After drying off I put my blue fuzzy bathrobe on and walked into my room. As I opened the up my dresser I thought of what to wear. That's it I exclaimed! As I pulled out my black leggings that went to my feet and put socks on I picked out a purple three quarter length shirt and put my boots that were black on they were short and fuzzy.

By the time I finished eating my breakfast which consisted if a sunny side up egg and three sausage links Taylor was here. We said bye to my mom and got into the car. When Taylor started the car One Direction came on he song was Story Of My Life, that's our favorite song by them from their new album. After a jamming out while on a 5 minute ride to the mall we were finally here. Taylor and I went to our favorite store Hollister, I got a cute blue and white striped dress and Taylor got a red and white striped dress. After checking out we walked to the frozen yogurt place right next to Hollister. Everything looked so yummy and there were so many different toppings, finally I settled on chocolate and vanilla frozen yogurt with a brownie and colored sprinkles. Taylor got Carmel frozen yogurt with a gummy worm, and brownie, and colored sprinkles. We got a table and were talking about what we want for Christmas. I said, "I wish I got three plane tickets and three One Direction concert tickets." Taylor agreed. I thought to myself,"school doesn't start up again because we have Christmas break for about another 3 weeks and it's our last year!

Taylor's POV

Cassie didn't know that I told her mom that she wanted those tickets so bad and her mom actually got them for her! I was so excited and it was hard to keep from her like yesterday

Flashback

We were watching This Is Us for like the tenth time and she kept saying how much she wanted to meet them, and I was about to say that she was going to their concert but I remembered I couldn't and I can't tell Emilee either.

End if flashback

It was the hardest thing ever I thought to myself. Cassie and I finished eating and we threw our garbage away. We decided to drive back to her house and watch This Is Us again I know we are a little obsessed. When we got to Cassie's house her mom attacked us and said she had an early Christmas present, "I was so excited because I think I know what it is I thought to myself." Cassie opened a little box and inside was exactly what a guessed, three plane tickets and three concert tickets it turns out Emilee already knew and when I looked at the plane tickets it read, plane leaves at 7:00 pm on December 20th which was today. Cassie however fainted when she read that. This was my Que, and I got to the fridge I grabbed a ice cube and then a towel. When I reached Cassie I layer it on her forehead. She woke up three minutes later and her mom came down with three suit cases already packed for us.

Cassie's POV

I decided to tweet Liam even though he probably never reads them and the tweets was,

@liamsdreamgirl (sorry if this is someone's)

Can't wait to see you at the concert I know your sad about your break-up with Danielle but I went through the same thing with my ex boyfriend Nick, it was a long distance relationship and it didn't work out. My dad always told me, " Someday someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else." You just have to wait for that person to come into your life.