Date well maybe...

Hey guys hope you liked the ending of the last chapter!

Bye!

Love you all
______________________________________________________________

Liam's POV

When Cassie agreed to dancing with me I was so happy! When I asked her the music was fast. When she started to dance with me the song changed and it was a slow dance for Zayn and Perrie, but Harry grabbed a giggling Emilee and brought her to the dance floor. He got down on one knee and said, "Emilee will you do me the honor and dance with me?" Cassie had her hand over her mouth, I'm guessing she thought it was romantic. Cassie came up to me and asked, "so how about that dance?" I nodded and she held my hand to bring me to the dance floor. It was perfect her arms around my neck and my hands on her waist. We were swaying side by side it was the most amazing feeling ever I only wonder how she felt at that moment. I ink I won her over because she thought I was cute when I dance. If only I knew but the boys say, we'll mostly Louis says when I'm In love I'm clueless about everything. That's not true right, oh we'll.

Cassie's POV

I was defiantly in love, it was so perfect then the boys started singing, your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me. But bare this in mind we were meant to be. It couldn't be more perfect. I decided to lean my head on Liam's shoulder and her payed his head against mine. I couldn't believe this was happening. It was defiantly better than any dream I've had.

~*~

It was now 9:00 and my dad texted me I should be home by 9:20. We said bye to the boys and Liam said a special goodbye to me, he walked me to my car and right I front of everyone kissed me on the lips, it felt so right (not going into details) this was definitely the best night ever! We all got into the car and the girls were freaking-out about what just happened between me and Liam. I texted them saying not in front of the driver, the car ride was silent and before I left the car the driver said don't worry your secret is safe with me.

Emilee's POV

I was just way too tired I went to my room and changed into my pjs shush was a blue shirt and blue fuzzy unicorn pants. Cassie had pink and black plaid pants with a pink shirt and Taylor had a cheetah print design in her pants with a purple shirt. We said goodnight and that was it.

~*~

Harry texted me and said he needs me to help, Liam wants to plan a special date with Cassie. I gave them my ideas and now I had to get her there and without her see what's happening. I said we were going to a fancy lunch place. I did her makeup because I begged her to let me. When I finished it wasn't too much but it was beautiful her outfit was black leggings, a blue long sleeve shirt,and black short boots with a little heel and a blue scarf to top it off. She looked beautiful. Harry picked us up, I told Cassie he was our personal driver for the day. We brought Cassie to a farm and out a blind fold on her.

Liam's POV

When Cassie got the blind fold in it was my cue to bring her to the horses. I grabbed her hand and brought it up to the horses side. She pet it, then I asked, "do you know what this is?" "No, but I know your Liam." She said I took the blind fold off of her and she was amazed. "Liam why am I here?" "Will you have lunch with me?" I asked nervously. "Of course Liam" she said. I went to the owner and rented out two horses. "Where are we going Liam?" "You'll see" I answered. We rode to a lake where I set up a picnic. We started eating and talking, I learned more about her the more we talked . She got a phone call and sounded worried we rushed to her house and she grabbed the door and flung it open. The boys were there except Louis and Zayn and so were the girls except Eleanor and Perrie . They were all yelling at Cassie's dad and then he said, "Cassie get your stuff and your friends and leave don't ever come back." Cassie's mouth was wide open. What am I going to do? She asked me.
___________________________________________________________________

Short chapter sorry!

QOTD: what do you think happened between them?

Bye! 👋✌️😄