The Walking Dead. part 3.

Merle: season 1. episode 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Tell It To The Frogs.      2010.

------------------------------------------------------------

I was still trapped on the roof of this shit department store, I was still handcuffed to a pipe by the so called sheriff, Rick Grimes. I was alone with no food or water. I started to talk to myself and occasionally struggle impotently against my bonds, begging for gods forgiveness. thing is, I wasn't alone for long...

A group of walkers reached the door of the roof and tries to push through but but a blocked by the heavy padlocked chain the T-Dog put on the door. I have just realised that T-Dog but the heavy chain there to help me from getting eaten. he didn't do it to lock me out after all! he was trying to help.

The walkers were still trying to squeeze through the door. There we some tools lying near me on the other side of the pipe. I screamed that I would never beg to God again!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Glenn: season 1.   episode 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I had just arrived at the survivors camp in my dodge challenger with the alarm still blaring. shortly after, Rick and the rest if the group arrived in the box truck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rick: season 1.   episode 3.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was shocked to find my wife and son Lori and Carl!  I saw Daryl Dixon, Merles younger brother, who arrives in the camp from a hunting trip and is enraged to hear that his brother was abandoned. I had an inner struggle with the fact that they left Merle on the roof alone. I resolve to return to rescue Merle and reclaim the bag of guns and ammunition that I dropped when I was knocked from my horse. I also wanted to retrieve the walkie talkie from the bag so I could  warn Morgan Jones and his son Duane not to go to Atlanta. Against the misgivings of my wife. I left the camp sight with several other members of the group.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Loriseason 1.   episode 3.

------------------------------------------------------------

l was having a romantic relationship with Shane. Ricks close friend. I truly thought Rick had died from not waking up in the coma. but it has been a mirical and has woken up. which meant that I had to tell Shane to leave me and the rest of my family alone. Especially Carl. Shane is now really angry at me. Shane was trying to kiss me but i refused. Now that Rick was back i couldn't do such a thing!