The Walking Dead. part 2.

Rick: season 1. episode 2.

----------------------------------------------------------

Guts.            2010.

----------------------------------------------------------

I was still stuck in the tank. Zombies were still swarming over me. I was talking to someone on the radio. I asked for his name.  "what's your name?"

"my name is Glenn"  he said.

Glenn and I were chatting for quite a while, planing how to get me out of the tank. unfortunately I didn't have the guns to to ram through and shoot the zombies. I dropped the bag. 

Glenn distracts them while I climb out of the tank and take shelter in a department store, where I found the other members of Glenn's group. Glenn ran for his life to get back and away from the zombies. luckily he did. but I was waiting outside for Glenn and the Zombies were getting closer and closer, we had no choice but to climb on to the roof of the building. this meant putting risk to the other people inside because they could get noticed. 

everything was fine and the zombies went back to ripping the horse apart. but then we see a member of Glenn's group trying to attempt his leadership over the group and beats another group member, a black man named T-Dog.  "What's your name?"

"yeah you the one beating him up!"

"what is your name?"

"my name is Merle Dixon"

"thank you." I said.

as the fight kept going on I decided to handcuff Merle to a metal pipe and left him under the watch of T-Dog.  while the rest of us look for a way out. T-Dog is able to make brief radio contact with us. I had only just noticed that my former partner Shane Walsh.

we soon find an exit to the sewer. we had to get out quick as the zombies were trying to break through the plate glass doors.

"Do you just call the undead zombies?" I asked.

Glenn replied with the answer: "no we call them walkers"

"why?"

"there is no reason. we just do."

we decide not to go through the tunnel just yet. as there were zombies in the dark sewers.

Me and Glenn opened the back door to the place and took inside a dead zombie. We were trying to get to the box truck nearby. Our idea was to cover ourselves in blood and viscera. we were trying to take care of not getting the olfactory camouflage on our skin.

we were able to pass the walkers, shambling  towards the constructions site, until a brief rainstorm washes off enough of the blood scent that the zombies begin to draw attention. we make a break for the construction site, scaling a fence with walkers  in pursuit, and luckily I was able to reach the box truck!

Glenn drives a dodge challenger, with its alarm blaring, to draw the attention of the walkers away from the store. while I drive the box truck to one of the stores cargo doors. in the rush to escape, T-Dog accidentally drips the handcuff key down a drain.

" You did that on PURPOSE!" shouted Merle.

-------------------------------------------------------------

T-Dog: season 1.  episode 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm sorry!" I said.

"you could of been more patient!"

I was in a rush I ran out the door and and locked it behind me using a heavy chain and padlock. not so that Merle couldn't get out to make him safe from the walkers. if the walkers came up to the top floor of the store, it would b harder for them to get in. I then ran down stairs and jumped into the box truck.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Merle: season 1.  episode 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------

He just left me there. the walkers we gonna come get me. he even shut and locked the door on me! I am never gonna trust T-Dog. never!

he said he dropped it by accident. yes, yes you can drop the key on purpose but when it goes down the drain.. no way is that a mistake! I was trying to take the hand cuffs off but all I was doing was making my had go purple!

------------------------------------------------------------

Glenn: Season 1.  episode 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I was way in front of Rick and everybody else in the slow old box truck. but it didn't matter how fast I was going because from miles away Rick could still hear the loud alarm of the car. the challenger is now my car! obviously until the gasoline runs out. I was racing down the high way! on the side of the road I was supposed to b driving on was full of cars not being driven because everyone had died but then obviously come back to life. so I had a whole road to myself on the other side. it was a dream come true!,I have always wanted to drive one of these.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rick: season 1.   episode 2.

-------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of us, apart from Merle was behind Glenn making our way to a camp sight.

-------------------------------------------------------------