The Walking Dead.

Rick: season 1. episode 1.

----------------------------------------------------------

Days Gone Bye.       2010.

----------------------------------------------------------

i was in a car chase. Shane and i were too busy talking about our wives at the time we crashed right  into the back of their car! they got out of their car so we got out of our car and hid behind it. I slowly went out to shoot.. BANG BANG BANG BANG!

they got up and started shooting at us. I had to do something so I ran right into the open and started shooting...BANG...BANG...

I shot one in the leg but then he shot me back in the abdomen. i recovered from the wound as I had a bullet proof vest on underneath. then a third man appears out of know-where and shot me in the upper back. my long time partner  finished them off...

Shane came huddling down towards me. that's all I could remember.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Shane: Season 1.  episode 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------

There was nothing I could do to save Rick. I took him to the hospital. he went into a large coma. I left him flowers on the bedside table. when he would wake up, or if he woke up the flowers would probably be dead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Rick: season 1. episode 1.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3 months later...

-------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up. I was in a hospital bed. I saw the flowers on my bedside table. that reminded me of Shane somehow. I had to go searching for Shane. it has only been another day, what was the weirdest thing so far is that the flowers are already dead. how could they die in a couple of hours. i keep having flashbacks of me and Shane shooting. the hospital seemed empty and abandoned. I got up off the bed and walked down the hospital corridor and I looked in the corner and found a badly mangled women in a pool of blood. this is when I start to encounter the undead- a group of zombies barricaded into a room- as well as rows of bodies in body bags outside. This wasn't normal at all! I went in to a nearby park, I then see a severely deteriorated zombie with nothing left to her lower body but trailing bones and organs. this made me all shaken up seeing all these bodies. I had to return home to look for my family. I was unable to find any sign of them. I go to sit outside and suddenly get hit in the head with a shovel by a young man. (he mistakes me for a zombie)

later on that day I wake up tied to a bed. The young mans farther (at least I think it was) checks me over to see if I had any zombie bites or fever, either of which could indicate weather I was turning  into a zombie. after they decide that I was not a threat to them, the farther frees me and starts sharing a load of information about the zombie Apocalypse (and the undead)

I asked what their names were.

"what is your name?" I ask, the farther. my name is Morgan Jones. and this is my son Duane Jones.

The following day I told Morgan that my wife and son are missing and they are most likely alive, since the family photos had been taken from the house. Morgan and Duane told me they may of set off to Atlanta, where the centers for disease control and  prevention has set up a quarantine zone. I took Morgan and his son to my former sheriffs headquarters, where the trio use the emergency generator to power up the station. all 3 of us took hot showers and cleaned out the armory's weapons stash.

soon after, i decide to head to Atlanta, but Morgan and Duane will stay behind I give Morgan a rifle and a walkie-talkie and promises to broadcast every morning  at dawn to check-in with him. before I leave I find my fellow police officer Leon basset-now a zombie I had to dispatch him. Morgan goes to the top floor of his house, where he looks through old family photos before shooting several zombies. As he hoped, the noise attracts more zombies including his dead wife. he was about to kill his wife and shoot her in the head. but no he breaks down in tears and put down the gun.

I went back to the park where I found the badly decayed zombie, I said sorry to it and shot it in the head. it was the right thing to do.

I sent out a broadcast via my radio. the transmissions are received by a camp located just outside the city,but due to the bad signal I lost contact with them very quickly. it cut out while they were trying to tell me about the city and what was there to watch out for. all I heard was "there is a whole swarm of wal...."

I didn't quite get it. as I was heading there my police cruiser soon ran out of gasoline. I was unable to find gas. so I had to abandon my car and just to continue by foot. I come to approach a farmhouse, where the occupants died in a  apparent suicide. I find a horse nearby the farmhouse. (it was alive)

my idea was to ride all the way to Atlanta..

I was prepared with a sac full of guns from the police armory.

I arrived at Atlanta (finally) and the other good news is that I find the city they were in. I was just looking at an abandoned war zone. I searched every street by horse back finding a demolished military blockade. I hear a helicopter pass overhead I tried following it but it lead me straight into a horde of zombies. the undead swarmed over my horse. tearing it apart and eating it! I stayed low and scrambled underneath an abandoned tank. there were zombies trying to get me from both sides. I shot most of them. they were getting closer so I looked up and saw an open hatch underneath the tank. I crawl inside. all the zombies surrounded the tank while I was trying to seal myself inside. inside there was  a tank crewman zombie. I had to shoot him. but as I shoot the echo of the shot deafens me. I  trap myself inside.

then suddenly a voice comes over the radio. sarcastically saying: "hey you. Dumbass. yeah you in the tank."

"Cosy in there?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------