Finding out if its a boy or girl

*andy*

"Well it looks like your having a boy and girl! The nurse says while smiling, you start crying and Andy says "our little biersacks!" He kisses your lips then wipe your tears away. Then kisses your baby bump and says "welcome to the BVB army little biersacks" you giggle and say "you are gonna be a great daddy"

*ashley*

"I fucking knew it!" Ashley says while looking at his son on the screen. Today you guys finally found out it's a boy! Ashley smiles then kisses you and kisses your baby bump. He then says "we love you little guy" you nod and say "you are gonna be like daddy when you grow up"

*jinxx*

"Well it looks like your having a baby boy!" The nurse says while smiling, you look over at jinxx and he says "oh my god my little boy" you giggle and say "yes our little boy" he kisses you then kisses your baby bump.

*jake*

"I knew it!" You say while looking at the screen, at your tiny little daughter. Jake starts smiling and says "I love my girls so much" he kisses you then kisses your bump and says "we will love you forever and always" you smile and say "best daddy in the world!"

*cc*

"Well it looks like you guys are having a girl" the nurse says while pointing at the screen. CC starts bouncing up and down, you laugh and say "yep that's our baby girl we have tried for so long" he smiles then kisses you and kisses your baby bump. Then says "you are gonna be a great mom" you giggle and say "your gonna be a great daddy to our princess"