One month gift

*andys one month gift*

"Come on baby time to get up " andy your boyfriend of one month whispers in your ear, you moan and roll over and open your eyes and mumble "this better be good" he smiles and go back to the kitchen then comes back with a tray of waffles, on it is a glass of juice age coffee with bacon and a rose. You blush deep red and then start eating your breakfast. After you finish he picks up your plate and tells you to come to the living room, you nod and after he leaves you get out a batman necklace and then head on to the living room and sit in the couch. He comes back and gives you a beautiful blood red rose necklace and of course you give him his batman necklace. You guys kiss and then have a lazy day instead of doing anything special for your one month together.

*ashley one month gift*

You wake up and smile as you smell bacon cooking from the kitchen, you slowly get out of bed and shuffle into the kitchen. You see ash and come up behind him and hug him and say "happy one month my outlaw" he turns around and kisses you then says "happy one month my purdy girl" after you guys eat, he goes gets your present while you get his. He comes back with a hoodie that says "purdy girl" on the front. You give him a hoodie that matches his outlaw tattoo, the rest of the day is spent of cuddles and a nice dinner.

*jakes one month gift*

You come home from a busy and very stressful day of work, you walk in and there's a beautiful dinner on the table and roses everywhere. You smile and jake comes out and says "happy one month baby" you giggle and kiss his nose. After dinner you guys have some fun in your room.

*jinnxs one month gift*

"Oh my god it's perfect he's gonna love it!" You squeal excited about your boyfriends gift. You take the violin home and say "baby I'm home from the music store!" He calls from the kitchen so you wander in there. You look on the counter and see a ring in a beautiful cake. He comes up from behind you and hugs then kissed you. He says "happy one month hon, I bought you a one month promise ring" you grin and then go get the violin. Jinxx hugs you and says "shall we celebrate with cake and music?" You nod and smile.

*CCs one month gift*

"Close your eyes love" CC says while dragging you to the living room, you finally agree and close your eyes. You feel him sit you down on the couch then hear a whine. You feel something being placed in yours arms so you open your eyes. There in your arms is a 8 week old black lab. You grin and say "is it a boy or girl?" CC says "well a boy I know you love dogs, he was the last in the litter." You nod and say "how afoot we name you Oli?" The puppy snuggles closer and you carry Oli to your room. You get CCs costum designed drum sticks and give them to him. The rest of the day is spent cuddling with Oli and princess"