The morning of the wedding

*andy*
"Oh my god, I can't believe I'm
Going to be Mrs.Biersack this afternoon! You say while looking at yourself in the mirror. You are wearing a mermaid style dress and have black heels on, along with Andy's war paint. You guys thought it would be amazing to have his war paint on during the wedding. You look over at Sammi and say "okay! Who's ready for a wedding that's gonna be badass!" Everyone says "of course!" You giggle and sit down on the bed and think about the wedding and finally becoming Mrs.Biersack!

*ashley*
"Holy mother fucking god" you gasp as you look at well yourself in the mirror. You are wearing a lacy dress and it's just perfect, you have Ashley's war paint on abs boots on. You sit back down and think that less than 30 mins your gonna become Mrs.Purdy!

*jake*
"There darling you look so perfect now!" Juliet says while applying the last of your war paint to match jakes. You smile and say "tonight I get to become Mrs.pitts!" She smiles and says "yep and I'm proud of both of you!" You smile and hug Juliet.

*jinnx*
You let Ella apply the last of jinnxs war paint to your face, you grin and say "soon I get to be jinxxs wife" Ella says "yep and I'm excited!" You stand up and see how beautiful you look in the dress that is slightly beaded at the waist and the rest just flows down. You say "this is gonna be perfect"

*cc*
"Hold still (your name) almost done applying the war paint!" Ashley's girlfriend says, you giggle and let her. Then you finally slip your dress on. It hugs your waist bit not to tight, with a lace now in the middle and looks almost like a ball gown. You get up and Ashley girlfriend says "you ready to become Mrs,Mora today?" You shake your head yes and start bouncing in pure happiness