Books Written by SexyCanadianGirls

A b o u t. T h e. A u t h o r :

☮Name:Laura

☮Age: 15

☮Gender: Female

☮What got you writing?!: I just needed a way to get my feelings out and I have always done it since grade 1 so I grew up writing

☮What genres do you like to write?! Anything really.

☮Do you want to become anything from writing?! Yes I would like to publish one of my stories one day.

☮Anything coming up?!: -

           ___________________________________________________________________

★Title: In The End

★Subtitle: You only live one life, live it right

★Summary: The coldest climates are getting hotter by the second and the warmest places are going through blizzards and snow storms. The poles are switching.. Major earthquakes and tsunamis have hit the earth wiping it clean of people. Well, most people. The few that remain have been forced together. A man takes charge but still chaos erupts upon the people. It's a fight for their lives. Kaerla runs away from the group knowing she can't survive with them but as she is going she finds a curious boy. He looks like he is on his death bed. With her knowledge on first aid she slowly helps heel him back to health. But they aren't safe yet. Something is after them and the earth is still constantly moving. Through the night voices are heard and shadows are seen but the don't come close enough to Kaerla and the mysterious boy. Not at least until he's good enough help. They know there are more people alive and they are plotting something but what? On top of that the girl has the group of people searching for her. She knows she can never go back but what if going back is her only choice to save her from what else lies in the ruined world that used to be called earth.

★Genre: Science Fiction | Fantasy

           ___________________________________________________________________

                                    ~Link to story by pressing External Link found on side~