No Homo (Royce BoyXBoy)

Okay so this here is my first gay story... well my first story.. Period...BUT I am NOT trying to make fun of MB nor amI trying to make them look bad... Just read below for some thinggss....

IF YOU ARE HOMOPHOBIC I SUGGEST NOT TO READ THIS BOOK BECAUSE I AM A FREAK AND I DON'T WANT ANYONEEE TO FEEL OFFENDED!!!!!! SO BITCH, IF YOU DON'T WANNA READ THE FUCKING BOOK.... DON'T READ THE FUCKING BOOK!!!

I'm saying it again... Don't read if you have a problem with Gay People...I'm coo' wit' dat,.. Just don't read my story and leave me stupid ass comments like "Why are you making them gay" Or "Do you hate them?" "Is MB really gay?" "Are you gay" "Are you homophobic?" Okay the last one was pretty dumb but if I was homophobic, will I be writing this story write now??

Okay and I forgot to say... I'm pretty random and weird soo.... Yeah..... Anyways

Enjoy pumpkin heads!!! Lil sneak for ya!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't believe my eyes....She's back...Back to ruin my life... Why did she do this to me? She's the reason why I'm not that open, bubbly boy anymore....She ruined me..Now she's came back to finish what she started. I looked away from her in disgust with a scowl on my face. Her presence irritates me. God, why do you hate me?

"I'm back, baby" She smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it??? Too much? To Little??? I hope it's good.. But yeah

Peace out guys.. (That pumpkin head this was just a one time thing))

Snickers Satisfies....