f o u r

"The autumn leaves fall, but not my love for you."

"You know Harry, I've been looking into this secret, love, admirer thing and I've gotten a few people down." Hermione explained to an oblivious Harry who looked lost in thought.

She rolled her eyes at him and went back to crossing out and adding names to the "Harry Potter Lover" list.

Meanwhile Harry was (again) thinking about grey eyes and pale, pink pouty lips (Malfoy). I wonder how it would feel to kiss those lips. Wait- I did not just think that, no. I'm probably stressed out and somehow Malfoy has cursed me into fantasizing about him,and yes that must be it.

While Harry was still in denial (Harry get with the program) the certain silver eyed boy was writing another letter to send to his long time crush.

October was not Harry's month, no it most definitely was not. It seem like all his friends and half the fucking school all officially knew that he was gay (which he wasn't.)

And it was getting rather annoying when Hermione kept nagging at him who the guy was (we still don't know that!).

Oh, but it didn't stop their, no, because now his best mates Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Neville (I thought you were on my side Nev!) were playing matchmaker. Fucking Matchmaker!

And to make matters worse they were trying to get him together with a bloke, a bloke, oh Merlin help, please!

Harry had been ignoring them all and just pretending that he was not listening to them. Right now he was currently sitting once again in Potion's class next to Malfoy (who had a permanent blush) Harry tried, key word tried, concentrating.

Every word that Snape said went through one ear and out the other, and his notes consisted of stick ferret figure. It wasn't until Harry felt a soft kick in his legs did he look up from his "notes".

"5 points from Gryffindor for being Potter!" Snape bellowed. Harry didn't pay attention to the voice instead asking the Professor what was in his mind.

"Professor? Am I gay?" The whole class stood silent and Snape just let out the most control sigh he could while irritably rolling his eyes at the stupid green eyed git.

Closing his eyes and praying to Salazar's sake to give him the strength to deal with idiots like the Potter's he answered, "Yes, and I don't care Potter. Detention for being off topic and another 5 points from Gryffindor."

Harry stopped listening again after the Professor (Even Snape Harry, come on) agreed with the rest of the student body.

Of course he wasn't the only one who stopped paying attention because the Slytherins were whispering to one another, how is the savior gay?!, and the blonde next to him was radiating happiness.

The Gryffindors were all glaring at Harry, not only for the points but, also because he was still in fucking denial.

Lunch didn't go any better for Harry because another love (it is not) letter came stooping down on his meal. The three other houses, except Slytherin who were also not believing that the Golden Boy was gay, stared at Harry all holding in laughs.

Harry actually groaned when he saw it, he pushed his plate of food away (Thanks mate!) and sank down on his chair to hopefully hide himself from the rest of the student body. Not another one please, not another one. (Too bad)

Hermione exclaimed and Ron accompanied by both Dean and Seamus all wolfed whistled at Harry.

Wanting the attention away from him, Harry got up and left the Great Hall -rather hurriedly- with his friends following him and leaving the now curious students (and professors) behind.

Ripping the envelope open Harry confirmed it. It was another fucking letter. Bullocks. Surrounded by his friends, Harry read aloud:

Who said that beauty is loud?
I say beauty is shy like your radiant smile.

Who said that rocks are worth nothing?
You are built like a rock, never breaking even under extreme pressure, you are worth it.

Who said green is boring?
I see more life in your emerald eyes than in life itself.

Who said that white and black can't mix?
Me and you are ying and yang, true opposites.

Who said that enemies can't fall in love?
Because I just did.

Love, your secret admirer.

Okay, Harry had to admit, he was getting teared eye after reading the letter. This person really really liked him and wanted a future with him. He heard Ron let out a low whistle, Hermione was actually crying.

"This is just so beautiful Harry!", Dean and Seamus wore apprehensive looks.

"Harry, this person proposed to you." Ron said.

Harry looked at Ron with wide eyes, "I'm kidding Harry! Calm down, mate. I've never received love letters, but this this is just...."

After accioing the first letter, Harry compared both of the letters and they were identical. The writing, the ink, the parchment, the smell! Maybe he would give this bloke a chance, if it was a guy.

They were really pouring out their soul to him and Harry would be lying if he said he wasn't the least bit curious as to who this mysterious admirer was.

He heard Hermione go into another one of her explanations as to who it was, but Harry decided to ignore it and come up with who it could. Of course, being Harry, the not so smart guy, ended up asking for help from Hermione.

"Well, we know that he (We still don't know!) has grey eyes. We also know that both you and him are quite opposites, maybe in personality or houses I guess. Uhm and well the last thing which is quite obvious from the last line that you both aren't the best of friends."

Harry looked at her puzzled, "What do you mean? Like that we're enemies or something?"

Brows slightly furrowed with concentration, "Mhm, well you see Harry, the last letter says: 'Who said that enemies can't fall in love? Because I just did.' From what I've come up with this person is most likely you dislike and had an intense rivaliry. I think it's actually kind of cute that they're still wanting to go after you even if they know they don't have a sure chance of being with you."

Harry thought about this, someone he disliked? Well, there was most of the Slytherin House; it wasn't anything new that Harry wasn't, trustful, towards them.

Most of them had made his life quite miserable in his younger years and even if they had fought on his side it was quite clear that the only real reason why they hadn't hexed him or taunted him was from grudging respect.

So it could be a Slytherin, and there were some other people that he very much disliked. For example, there was Zacharias Smith, a Hufflepuff, who Harry could clearly feel that the feelings they had were mutual.

Smith was infatuating and such an air head, always questioning Harry about everything and doubting his skills.

Okay, so maybe not him because Harry wouldn't give him a chance even if it was him. Besides he wasn't even that attractive, not that Harry had been looking.

Now that Harry thought about it there really wasn't much people that he hated or was enemies with. The only other person he could think of was Malfoy, but that wasn't possible, course not, Harry wasn't hoping it was him. Nope most defiantly not.

Laying down on his bed Harry vowed that he would figure out who it was, he didn't even know who this person was and he already had a crush on him!

Putting both letters away he turned on his side to stare out the window and think of nothing in particular. Harry did not fall asleep to pale skin.