p r o l o g u e

"The only thing worse than a boy who hates you: a boy that loves you." - The Book Thief

Prologue

It was a well known fact that Harry James Potter was a very oblivious person. Of course, no one said this to him, but everyone knew it. It was just something that was well known throughout the entire school.

Even Harry knew that he was a bit slow, but when things at Hogwarts started to act up weird and the students as well as professors began to look at him like an idiot (Which he wasn't! He was just slow!) Harry had just had enough of it all.

So he did what every reasonable teenager who had fought a war and was trying to have a normal year.

He sulked.

And then he pouted.

And then he realized what it was people were trying to hint at him.

And finally, finally Harry James Potter wasn't so daft as people (or him, he wouldn't admit it though) thought he was.

So he took action into the situation to fix it all and teamed up for the solution of said situation to be perfect, because it just had to be perfect.

After all, it did take a long while for Harry to finally realize what it was people tried to make him see. And oh it was perfect, beautiful, original, and so much like Harry when it actually happened.

Oh yes, it took Harry a long while for him to find out what the hint was, and once he found out he played along being the idiot to gain more information so that his solution could be utterly amazing.

He met with the Slytherins once he found out because his fellow Gryffindor mates were being very annoying (more than usual), and it was with the help of the eighth year Slytherins that everything ended up beautifully prepared.

So with the help of a little bit of Slytherins, some annoying house that looked down at you, a Quidditch game, and a snitch, Harry Potter did what everyone in the school of Hogwarts of Witchcraft and Wizarding were waiting for (fucking finally, Ron had said).

Now before the story of the love life of Harry Potter begins, facts have to be mentioned.

First of all, the problem that started this whole of a mess and brought two lovesick birds together.

A poem, yes a poem was the main item for it all to start.

Next was the person who wrote the poem because it was signed with Love, your secret admirer, leaving a very confused (and blushing) Harry.

Then it was the fact that apparently Hermione and Ron (also the whole Gryffindor house and maybe the other houses beside Slytherin, who were also oblivious to the situation at hand) knew who this person was after a week that the poem was sent.

After that more of them were sent signed the same way as the first one.

The day (which was maybe or maybe not two whole months later) that Harry was finally aware who his secret admirer was Harry set up a meeting with the fellow Slytherins in his year to help out.

A small while (more like a year later, Draco complained later) passed and then... bam!

Those facts now that they were said and pointed out, is where our story begins.

Because the one who actually began the mess of the history of Hogwarts was none other that Draco Malfoy.

Because it's always Draco Ferret Malfoy.

a/n: I dislike how the story was written, but it's completed and Drarry so here ya go.