Chapter 9 (Last Chapter)

Selena's PoV

I got some refreshments and came back. But he was gone. Gone. Gone. Gone. I looked around but he was gone. I don't see him anywhere. "Selena!" I turned around to see Steve. "I'm sorry about 3 weeks ago." He apologized. "It doesn't matter, Ender's gone." Steve let out a small gasp. "Misty!" I called. "What?" She replied, walking toward us. "Ender's gone." I said. "How?" "I just went to get some refreshments, then poof, he was gone." I answered. "Well, then let's search around the castle." We looked around the castle. "Selena!" A familiar voice called. I turned around. "Snow?!" The Snow Girl carried a slime. "Are you hurt? What did they do to you? And who are these people?!" She asked, worried. "Snow, it's okay. They were actually good, and who is that slime?" The Snow Girl looked down at the slime. "Her name's Penny." She answered. "Okay, but I'm looking for the dragon, can you help me?" I asked. At first she looked shocked. But now she's agreeing. "Selena, come here!" I turned around to see my father. "Dad?!" "Selena, you are grounded for life." He said. "Ender will be executed, you will be with John, and that is it! Understand?!" Tears started to form in my eyes. "Dad, I don't love John anymore! I love Ender! He's my true love!" I snapped. He glared at me. He snapped his fingers, and a portal appeared. "Hello, Steve." He said. He snapped his fingers again, then handcuffs appeared. He put them around my hands. "I hate you!" I screamed at him. He didn't say anything. "You will watch him die," He said. He grabbed me. "And I will lock you in the tower." We jumped into the portal.

Ender Dragon's PoV

I woke up in a field in the Overworld, paws tied to a stick. I struggled. Then a human appeared in front of me. I recognized him as Notch. My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach. "You kidnapped my daughter." He said coldly. "And you will be executed, by sword in the heart." I sighed. "Please let me go, I promise I'll leave your daughter alone!" I pleaded. He looked away. Tears fell down my face.

Selena's PoV

I hate this tower. I just want to escape. Notch came in. I hardly ever call him father anymore. "It's time for the execution." He led me to the execution fields. I saw Ender struggling. "Ender!" I shouted. Then John came up to me. "Hello, my dear." "Go away!" I said. He laughed. "I will kill your father after the execution." He said. I need to escape. Now. Tears fell down my cheeks. Then, Misty teleported near me. She unlocked my handcuffs with an enderkey. "Thanks, I need to rescue Notch and Ender." I said. She gave me the no problem bro look. John pulled out a sword, and pointed it at Ender's chest. "STOP!" I shouted, running toward Ender. A group of Guards blocked me. I kicked them aside and continued. I grabbed John's sword and pointed it at him. "He's the real bad guy! He will kill Notch after the execution!" The crowd gasped. Even Ender. "Is that true, John?" Notch asked quietly. John's eyes shrank. He grabbed the sword and stabbed Ender in the chest. Ender was dead. Gone from all of Minecraftia. "No, please, no!" Tears fell down. I hugged Ender close to me. Guards surrounded John. "I believe I can revive him." Notch said. He went down to the platform, and did some magic. I pressed my ear against Ender's chest. Nothing at first. Then I heard a faint heartbeat. He slowly opened his eyes. "Selena?" I smiled. I hugged him. "Your alive!" My dad. Notch transformed me into a white dragon.

Third Person PoV

Selena and Ender were overjoyed. Soon, they had children of their own. Ender knew that Candy was watching over their family. The End.

It's done! Woot!

I love this story so much!

I will write a sequel, but it centers more on Candy and Ender's friendship.

Bye!