Chapter 4

Selena's PoV

When I woke up, I saw the Ender Dragon again. I shivered and pretended I was still asleep. What if he wants to kill me?! I thought. Ender shook me saying, "Wake up." "Mommy, I don't wanna wake up! It's two in the morning!" I joked and tried to hide my smile. Har har har har, I thought, mentally smiling. "I SAID WAKE UUUUUUUP!" The Ender Dragon shouted. I could also smell his breath. Ew, did you ever brush your teeth? I thought again. Sometimes I say stuff through my mind when people are mad at me. The huge black bossy dragon grabbed me with his paws and flew toward a castle I never knew was there. "Shadow, I got a girl!" I heard the dragon say. Another ender dragon, whom I guess was Shadow flew into the room with a girl on his back. (You perfectly know who this is) Huh? There's a human living in the End? I asked myself. "Oh hey Shadow, you brought Misty along, too." Said Ender. Two dragons? How many more dragons are out there? Hopefully not in the Overworld. "Who is that girl?" Asked Shadow. I just realized he was smaller than Ender. "Another prisoner to be brought into the dungeon." replied Ender. My eyes shrunk. Dungeon? What the heck did I ever do?! "WHAT THE FUDGE DID I FREAKING DO WRONG?! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE IN A DUNGEON FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE?! I WILL TELL MY FATHER! DON'T YOUR REALIZE I AM THE DAUGHTER OF NOTCH?! HE'S A GOD! HE COULD JUST REMOVE YOU FROM MINECRAFTIA FOREVER!" I shouted. I lose my temper sometimes. Everyone in the room silently stared at me. Welp. I'm in so much trouble. "Woah, someone's got anger issues over here." Misty said. I wanted to face palm, but Ender's paw covered my entire body. "What's going on?!" Another voice said. Oh for Pete- Wait. That voice sounds familiar. A man's voice. The man went into the room. "Steve?!" I asked, bewildered. How the fudge did my fave cousin get in the End too?! "Selena?! Is that really you?!" Steve asked. I rolled my eyes. "Duh! What, did you think I was someone else or something?!" Ender looked at the both of us, confused. "So, if you were cousins, how come Steve didn't tell me?" He asked. I glared at him. "What are you asking me for? Ask Steve, not me!" I shouted.

The end of Chapter 4.

YAY STEVE AND SELENA GOT REUNITED

Misty and Shadow both belong to @MsMistyMC

Selena belongs to me

The Ender Dragon, and Steve belong to Notch and Mojang, not me.

Now excuse me, I'm gonna go read.