Chapter 2

Selena's PoV

Phillip bounced all over the floor. He was really happy that he had an owner to take care of him. I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see my BFF for life, The Snow Girl. "Snow Girl! Oh, I see you brought Snowy along, too!" She smiled. "Wait, who's that pig?" The Snow Girl asked. I turned around to see Phillip running towards me. "Who's that?" Phillip asked. "That's my friend, The Snow Girl." I replied. "Oh." He said. "Selena, can I talk to you for a sec?" The Snow Girl asked. "Sure, why not?" I replied. "So, what do you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Have you heard of the end?" She asked. I shrugged. "I heard there's a boss mob there. It's a dragon." My eyes widened. A dragon?! "I thought they were extinct!" I said. "Well, they're not." "How do we get there?" I asked. "Twelve eyes of Ender," She replied. "and put them in the empty sockets, but, you have to find a stronghold." "Then, lets get going!" I grabbed her hand and ran. I asked some Endermen to give me twelve eyes of Ender. They were really kind. With the help of an Enderman, we teleported to an Ender Portal. When I put the last eye of Ender, the portal appeared. Once again, I grabbed The Snow Girl's hand and went through the portal without thinking.

Ender Dragon's PoV.

I flew around the End as usual. It was getting REALLY boring. When I went back to the ground, one of my best generals told me that there were two intruders in the End. I had encountered a bajillion intruders, and they defeated me. I facepalmed. "Notch, why!" I growled. I flew to where the intruders were. The first girl had a red thingy on her head and neck. She had brown hair, and her body was completely white. The other was.... oh so flawless! She was beautiful, and pretty. I felt butterflies in my stomach. My eyes were literally hearts. I missed that feeling. Love. Ever since my sister died, I never loved anyone, until this beautiful day. I shrugged it off and landed on the rough endstone. I growled. "Oh. My. God." The pretty girl said. I grabbed her with my claw and flew away. "SNOW, HELP ME!!!!!!!!" The pretty girl shouted. I was confused. What the Nether was snow?! I flew to my lair and put her down softly. I saw fear in her eyes. "What d-do you want with me?" She was terrified. "Nothing." I replied coldly. "Then why did you bring me here?" She asked. "Nothing, nothing and nothing!" I was getting annoyed. She stared into my eyes and fainted. I held her softly, and put her in my bed. I pulled the blankets to cove her. I sighed. How would anyone love a heartless dragon like me?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY FALALALALALALA

JK. Credit to OliviaLovesSnow for The Snow Girl. BABYE