Time to Fight Part 1: Not Again..

It was the night of graduation and the ceremony had just ended, now everyone was in the mess hall enjoying the rest of the evening and getting to do whatever they wanted. Which meant eating meat which they haven't had in the entire time they had been there, and also...drinking....A LOT OF DRINKING.

Y/N POV:

You had just gotten inside with the girls and saw everyone changed out of their uniforms and into more comfortable attire, you and the girls however were still in uniform. When they heard you walk in, you all stopped and saluted you three.

All Recruits: Sir!

You smirked knowing that you were still being respected by them all.

Y/N: What on earth is going on here?

You walk towards a barrel of alcohol and grub a mug and fill it to the rim. You turn towards them and raise your mug in the air.

Y/N: I told you maggots to enjoy the night, you call this celebrating?!

They erupt in cheers and raise their mugs praising you. Sarah and Petra walk up behind you.

Sarah: Well you sure know how to give a pep talk.

Y/N: Ehh, what can I say? It's a gift.

Petra: Well? What are we waiting for?! Lets have some fun!

Y/N & Sarah: YEAH!!

That night you and everyone else were having the time of your lives. You and your sister were having fun messing with eren and armin and mikasa. Krista was having drinks..well more like she was being forced to chug down drink after drink by Ymir , who suddenly asked krista to marry her..weird..anyways Eren, Armin and Mikasa had taken a step outside, Petra was knoccked out from drinking so much, you and your sister were talking to each other over at the bar.

Y/N: So you have to leave tomorrow morning?

Sarah: Yeah, we're heading off on another expedition.

Y/N: I'll take you tomorrow morning so that I can say bye.

Sarah: I'm gonna miss you while I'm gone little brother.

Y/N: I'm gonna miss you more Sarah.

You hug her and she happily hugs back.

Sarah: When I get back, we're gonna spend as much time as we can with each other okay?

Y/N: Okay.

Petra: *Snore* ohh Y/N~, harder *Snore*

You turn beat red hearing this.

Sarah: We should take her to her room now, I need some rest as well.

Y/N: I'll walk you back.

You slung Petra over your back and bid every cadet a goodnight. After dropping Petra off at her room, you walk your sister down the hall to hers. Your both stood in front of her door.

Sarah: I'm glad your still the same little brother I had, even after joining and being a corporal and all.

Y/N: I'm glad your still the best big sister that cares so much about me even after being in the Levi squad.

You hug and tightly and she strokes your hair trying to comfort you knowing you don't want her to go yet. You begin to sob a little.

Sarah: Shhhh... I'll come back.. I proimse.

Y/N: *sobs* you better *sobs* or I'm gonna find you and *sobs* kick your butt.

Sarah: Haha, I know baby brother.