Death (Leico Valdangelo)

A/N: Keep In Mind They Are NOT demi gods! The characters are not mine so credit to Rick Riordan for the characters :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I look around to see Picture frames all over the living room with the walls painted white and white leather couches. The table in the center has a small vase holding bright yellow flowers and a small rug infront of the door.

My stepmother persephone had redecorated our living room.My father Hades was currentley out of town so it was just me and her.

Something you should know right off the bat is that I can't stand her.

I groaned in annoyance at how how our house was now a stupid doctor's office with everything white and bright colors.

"Don't give me that attitude kid, This isn't your house"

I stayed silent and bit my lip hard enough to draw blood.

"Look at you. Dressed in all black and now bitting your lip to the point where blood is dripping down your mouth"

I looked at her confused and saw in the shiny glass table that blood was dripping.

I wiped it off and kept looking at the stupid house I was now living in.

"Go out socialize kid make friends stop living in that stupid dark cave of yours"

That was what she called my dark, black room.

I stood there for a second enjoying how frusurated she looked. she grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me with anger.

"Are you mute?!? Talk you stupid kid!! Can You Move?! Do you know how to talk!!?"

I stayed silent looking down.

She sighed in anger and grabbed her keys. C'mon we're going out for lunch then going to pick up the stupid medication you need.

I had gone to therapy for quite a while now. Apperentley I was dealing with depression, eating disorders and schizophrenia. I didn't make such a big deal about it. After all nothing mattered. I was about to be gone

Who wants to keep on living when they have so much on their shoulders and being a complete freak like me? no one. I had a secret that was killing me deep down inside.

I grabbed my jacket but she quickly pulled it away.

"It's 80 degrees out you don't need this stupid old jacket."

She muttered and pushed me out the door.

We walked to her shiny red truck and I sat in the back seat as usual. She had Absolutley horrible driving skills but I truley didn't mind after all getting in a car crash and possibly ending it all would be the best thing.

We drove to some place called Olive Garden. I got out the car and looked down avoiding the sun. My body felt like it was in a oven due to my black clothing and the stupid sun.

We went in and Persephone was talking to the waitress for what felt like forever. The smell of the food made me want to throw up.

I was always being forced to eat and when I did a couple hours or minutes later...It would've been like i never ate it...I would throw up if I ate. My arms were now to the point where you could almost see my bones but like i said nothing matters.

We're all going to be gone anyway.