Chapter 9

(Lucien)

I walked out to the labyrinth in the backyard remembering the way from the tour Brett gave me to get a bit of privacy. I decided to text Erin hoping he could come over to past the time with me since he was the one to persuade me back over here in the first place.

"Drop what you are doing an come over here."

His reply came late, which was unusual for someone who's always on their phone.

"No I'm busy right now."

I smirked, realizing what he was up to.

"Bro Chloe can't give a good bj to save her life."

"How would u know?"

Instead of sending a text, I sent him the video I had of us on my phone.

"I'll be there in 5." I laughed knowing that after just a few minutes of watching that he'd kick her out.

"Well look who it is guys the alpha's little whore." I looked back seeing the three guys that had been following me. The one who seemed to be the leader and also the one who must have wanted his face bashed in started smirking.

"Look I advise that you shut your fucking mouths before I do something I'll regret." I said trying not to let myself get angry.

"It's three to one and you're really trying to threaten us?" one of his little followers said. "Dumb and slutty you're every guy’s wet dream!" They all laughed and I knew my wolf was about to take over even if I tried to stay calm I heard bones cracking and looked behind me to see a familiar large gray wolf behind me. "Alpha Liam" They each said simultaneously as they bowed Liam growled lowly at them and just like that they went running back the way they came he shifted back and I averted my eyes seeing that he was naked.

"Nothing you haven't seen before ,my love." he said smirking. I ignored his comment.

"Why did you do that I had that under control" I stated clearly angry. "You were about to beat them up and probably leave their bodies somewhere." He said as he went to gather his clothing he left behind.

I began to follow him out of habit "They deserve it for talking shit." I replied.

"Stop being a girl you know you don't care." And just like old times I listened to him because he was always right.

When I realized what was happening I cursed mentally before storming off "Stay the hell away from me Asshole!" I shouted back to him ignoring him as tried calling me back.

I knew he was one step behind as I tried to keep from turning around. He rested his hand on my should which resulted in me turning around and punching him square in the jaw "Don't ever touch me!" I said through clench teeth "You use to love it though." He said smugly as he held onto the place where I got him.

I tried to stay calm again knowing he's an alpha and it would be best for Adrian if I didn't beat his ass.

"Oh but I forgot you liked it more rough." He said catching me off guard as he bodied me and pinned me to the ground "Get the hell of me " I shouted as I thrashed around trying to throw him off as he pressed most of his body weight on me.

"Stop it can’t we just talk about what happened?" He said making me look into those eyes I used to be so mesmerized by.

"You Fucking betrayed me there is no coming back from that my entire life is a mess!" I screamed even though it isn't one hundred percent true I could be off much worse, like without Erin "But I still love you Lucien I really care about you." He said trying to look sincere but I knew him better than that.