Chapter 8

SO yes i know i havent updated in like years even after i said iwas i'm sorry about that but i promise i'll update more now. Also i have a new editor >>Ikbenaukje<<<

anyways as always i hope you enjoy also you comments and votes are always welcome :D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Lucien)

It's been a freaking week and I've gotten nothing not even a text from this alpha and worst of all I left him with that son of bitch Liam. I've been staying with my friend who lives close to Adrian and I have been sulking ever since I left. Everything about Adrian is getting to me the fact that I want nothing more than to lock him away and keep him to myself is driving me nuts. I do not want to be committed to anyone like Liam and my family have shown me no matter what, the people you love will only hurt you. Liam is one sick bastard I don't know what he's doing with Adrian but I'm sure it's his fault that my mate hasn't come after me he sure does have a way with words.

"Bro stop being a pussy and go back to him" My best friend said to me smirking as he entered the room.

Eric is the only close friend I have so he's the only one I'd actually rant my problems to and allow to call me names like that. He's also one of the only humans I'd talk to.

"Can't you go mess with someone else" I replied with a frown.

"Man do you know how long I've been wanting you to find your mate before you get a STD or something " He said half jokingly.

"You don't understand " I said ignoring his comment.

"No dude you don't understand you have an alpha mate and an ex you need to deal with don't cuss out on your issues please" He answered seriously.

I sighed but didn't reply.

He laughed before adding in "Liam is one sexy beast it would be hard to resist that."

"Oh God" was my only reply before I burst through the door only having to use my instincts to find my mate.

(Adrian)

My eyes closed for the third time during this meeting but what do you expect .The elders are evaluating my pack to see how well I keep things in check during the same time my mate ran away Perfect timing right? yeah I don't think so either. This meeting is the most uninteresting thing I've ever sat through they're also asking me the stupidest questions ever. Good thing they're finishing up now.

"Now are you sure you have yet to find your mate Alpha" The tallest one questioned for the third time

"Yes I'm sure" I lied again I couldn't have them knowing that my mate ran away from me.

"Now Alpha Adrian we'll be back in about a month just see how things are going "The bald one announced.

Just as they were packing up I felt a shock run through my body before the door burst open "Lucien" I said shockingly.

Just as he was about to move towards me my betas tackled him down to the floor "We said to not interrupt him" Brian said angrily "Sorry Alpha" Brett said as they struggled to drag him out the room "Let me go dickheads" Lucien said as he tried to break free

"Young Alpha is this the type of thing you allow in your pack" Elder Rock scolded with distaste

I have no idea why Lucien was here but his presence was not helping "Of course not" I replied "Brian Brett please escort Mr. Fox to his room immediately I'll deal with him later" They looked confused at first but I immediately mind linked them instructions "Just take him to my room and keep him there until they leave" "Yes sir" They replied in unison and proceeded with my orders "Ok gentlemen the guards will escort you out "I muttered as I left out the meeting room. Heading to my mate still being confused on what he was doing here.

When I heard nothing coming from my room I assumed my betas had calmed him down cause he looked pretty angry being sent away like that.

"Oh so the Alpha has time for his mate now you two can leave" Lucien said referring to my betas.

"Thanks you two" I said offering them a small smile.

"I didn't sign up for this "Brett muttered earning a hit from Brian.

My mate paused and looked me up and down if it wasn't for his concerned expression I would have thought he was checking me out, "When was the last time you slept? " I was confused before I really thought about it, "I don't know maybe last week when you left with no explanation" I replied bitterly He glared at me for minute before talking again "Lay of the attitude I was scared ok."

"And what could the big bad wolf be scared of "I said sarcastically.

He sighed before answering "commitment."

"Would it really be that hard to remain faithful to your mate "I said trying not to let my anger take over "Can we at least try to work something out."

Lucien held a sexy smirk before pressing his firm body against mine wrapping his arms around me and leaned in slowly I growled lowly before closing the distance attacking his mouth we battled for dominance before I slowly grinded against him making sure he felt how hard I was getting his body stiffened and groaned allowing me to get control, yet the kiss was cut short due his loud growling stomach and a yawn I couldn't hold in.

He chuckled as we pulled away "Ok can I trust you to make it to the kitchen without running away while I sleep" I said laughing lightly.

He punched my shoulder "I'll also try not to raid your fridge "He replied I laughed knowing he was being serious.

I walked over to my bed praying that he'd still be around when I awoke. I changed into an old wife beater and sweatpants before letting myself drift off to sleep.

(Lucien)

I stepped out of Adrian room still not knowing how I felt about all of this I really do want this to work out between us . I wouldn't let him know this but I actually get pretty turned on when he gets the slightest but angry or dominant God what's going on with me. There definitely is a first for everything I thought as I finally reached the kitchen .

My stomach growled again alarming everyone in the kitchen of my arrival which consisted of mostly girls I forgot that packs usually gave the mated females the job of cooking while their mates were out working upon. Looking up they bowed their heads muttering some formal greeting usually meant for alphas I was confused before remembering that this asshole has his mark on me. I sighed. This better work to my advantage.

I hadn't even noticed someone was talking to me until I heard someone clearing their throat "Oh sorry what "I said trying to apologize to the timid looking blonde girl in front of me "What would you like for lunch Misterr....Ummm..Alpha..Sir" She rushed out before immediately averting her eyes while looking scared for her life. "I won't bite you by the way" I said with a smirk making her cheeks flame "unless you're into that? " I laughed as I saw her looking like she was about to pass out."I think I'll just adore teasing you and a simple sandwich would be fine thank you" I finished up.

"Do we got pasta "Brett asked as he randomly walked into the room "What type of English is that " I question to myself "No sir "Brett eyes perked up as he saw the girl in front of me "And whose this cutie Lucien" he asked with a devilish smirk.

"I don't live here remember" I said as if it wasn't the most obvious thing. "My name's Emily sir I'm new to the pack house" she softly piped in. "Cute polite and quiet " he laughed ."Time for major Corruption" He said as he began to drag her off to do His knows what with her. I quickly reached for her arm remembering about my sandwich "Hold up she's making me a sandwich "I said my voice barely being louder than my stomach. I swear I can't remember when I last ate. "Ok well how about you both come to the den when she's done ?"He paused. "That's if you can handle that commitment. "He laughed before running out the room before I could lunge at him yet I still manage to throw an apple from the table at him I should have known he'd be listening in on what me and Adrian were saying .

Emily immediately began on my sandwich. It was large and very appealing she handed half to me and I swear it was like a tiny piece of heaven leading straight to my stomach. "This is good can I get a next one" I asked as I ate the other half of it. "Of course sir" she said smiling. "Remember Brett wants to see you "I said as I thanked her for the sandwich before turning to leave as more people entered. "aren't you coming as well sir "she questioned. "No tell Brett he can kiss my ...."