Why I haven't been updating (Also other notes)

Hey guys. First off, I want to thank you for all the support on my books and say that it means a lot. Second, to clear up why I haven't been updating. Lately things have been getting out of control in my life and my shit just isn't together. I've been dealing with family issues, my own issues, and just...life in general. I am suffering from Depression, but I am also seeing a therapist for that shit. Also, another matter I need to come to terms with. I will be starting school next week meaning less updates then I have now because I have to stay focused this year.

Now, another thing to address. I have a lot of things going on as said above, so people need to understand that I can't always make long chapters for you guys or make them good. I also have a lot of projects I'm working on with my interest in photography and exploration videos. I have a Deviantart account where I've been posting all my Wattpad stories as well as my photography things. I don't have much in the way of art on there because again, I've been struggling with life lately. My Deviantart is the same username as my Wattpad.

More things. Through the many projects I've been working on, I will be posting a book for rolep-laying and shit like that. There's going to be a few of them coming out down the road for every single like...Rp type. So if you want to Rp with me, send me a message, or just wait for the books to come out. Role-playing has really been helping me get my mind off shit right now, so for those I am role-playing with, I want to give a special thank you.

Everyone gets a special thanks down here for supporting my books. Positive comments give me positive vibes, and votes really help. I love you guys a lot and thank you again.