Island of Greece (2)

Megan: why did you do that?

Me: for your own good

The next day Alayna told me to stop hanging out with her so I tried my hardest and she (Megan) forgave me for burning her doll. Why is she so nice!!!!!

After the sticky note innocent, I grabbed my note from my brother and put it on the mayor, when he came to give us a lame speech. All the little kids and some drunk dudes kicked him.

We went to the beach and I saw Clyde with a sad face on.

Me: why are you sad? what happened, buddy?

Him: I'll never get her

Me: what do you mean?

Him: I'll never get my Juliet

Me: do you mean Ashton?

Him: yes!!!!

Me: oh, well, keep trying. I know you will get your love

Him: I'll try

When we got to the hotel I saw that Megan woke up and walked out of her hotel.

Her: hey BFF

Me: about that...... we aren't friends. I don't play dolls I don't like sweet or you. I'm sorry

Her:.........oh hahaha good joke you're so funny

Me: this isn't a joke

Her: oh you're such a crack up but this is serious

Me: what do you mean?

Her: I'll beat her at being bad

Me: what no that's my job

Her: well you'll haft to share

Me: ummm no. I do it only NOT you

Her: whatever. Then I'll fight her again. This time with weapons

Me: weapons? you're such a baby

Her: jealous much?

She flipped her hair and walked away. I gave her a dirty look and walked off. Alayna was in the hallway so I unplugged the vending machine and opened it. I took Clyde's favorite candy:twix. I got all the twix bars and ran to my room. I gave him the candy so he would feel better. I hope Ashton will choose him, if not then hopefully he'll move on.

At first I didn't mind Jesse until she punched me because I accidentally bumped into her. What a baby!!!

I went to the bathroom to clean up and apparently Megan followed.

Her: what's wrong

Me: goodbye

Her: did Alayna do this to you?

Me: I said goodbye

She left the bathroom and I looked at myself in the mirror. I smacked the counter and left the bathroom.

When I got outside everyone was fighting. Even Alayna was beating the crap out of Megan again. *sigh*

I left to the hotel room and my dad saw me with a bloody nose.

Him: what happened?

Me: I ran into a door

Him: are you alright?

Me: yea, I'm gonna go now

I left and looked around. Might as well join in. Alayna pushed Megan my way and I took Megan and started beating her. Even Clyde was fighting kids his age. It was cool. .