Chapter 14: Reunited

Alpha Sourwolf 

Chapter 14

Reunited 

Stiles' POV

Darkness had envolped me and I felt my shallow breath come out a little uneven. The last thing I remember was having a panic attack in Scott's kitchen and then everything went blink. The surface under me was harder than Scott's kitchen floor and thats when I felt panic start to swell up in my again. I had to remember to stay calm and not allow myself to have another panice attack. I slowly lifted my eyelids up and the first thing I noticed was more darkness. 

I was in a room with no lights or windows. I pushed my palms against the ground and noticed it felt like stone or a very smooth rock. Was I in some type of cave and how did I get here? My mind was trying to process all of this information when I heard the sound of a metal door opening. 

"Stiles are you awake?" I heard a familar voice ask.

"Savannah?" I said as I tried to find where her voice came from.

"Yeah, it's me Stiles," she said and then the room was illuminated into light. 

I blinked my eyes to get use the the new lighting of the room and then my eyes searched for Savannah. Savnnah was standing in front of me and not far behind her a woman that looked similar to her was also standing there. 

"Savnnah, whats going on?" I asked as I tried to figure out why I was here. 

"I'm sorry Stiles, but this is the only way we knew how to get you," she said as she looked down at me with a mixed expression on her face. 

"Savannah, what are you talking about?" I asked as I tried to stand up but I didn't have enough energy and just decided to stay down. 

"Enough of this Savannah, just tell the boy straightfoward," the woman behind Savnnah said. 

"Yes mother," Savnanah replied as she looked back down at me. 

"Mother, Savannah what the hell is going on?" I asked with pleading tracing my voice. 

"Why, Stiles don't you see my mother is the Wendigo and you are her next victim," Savnnah said as her eyes flashed the same color as the Wendigo behind her. 

I felt my throat go dry as I looked toward the woman behind her. Savnnah's mother was the Wendigo, the creature who was after me that night Derek almost died, and the one who could have possibly taken him from me. 

Derek. 

"Where is he?" I said as I looked back at both of them.

"Oh, don't worry Stiles, your mate is perfectly comfortably in is cell, but I'm not sure how much longer he is gonna last with the knife in his stomach," the Wendigo said as she stepped closer to Savannah. 

"What, no please don't hurt him, please let him go!" I screamed out to her. 

"Oh, don't worry child I will as soon as I get what I want," she said as a wicked grin came across her face. 

"And what do you want?" I said as I looked into her evil golden eyes. 

"Mr. Stilinski you know the answer to that question," she said as she moved in front of Savannah to get closer to me. 

I tried to think of what she wanted and then Dr. Deaton's explanation of the Wendigo came back to my mind. She wanted my heart.

"You want my heart," I said as I looked back up at her.

"Exactly, but we have to wait two more days," she said as her fingernails traced a cirle around my heart.

"What, no Derek might not make it that long and if he doesn't make it you can forget about getting my heart I will kill myself and my heart will die with me," I said as anger built up in me.

"Now, thats very quick of you Stiles, but I will remove the knife from his stomach because I need you alive for the sacrafice. I will see you in two days, come on Savannah," the wengdio said as she walked out of the room with Savannah following close behind her.

As soon as the door shut, the only thought I had was that Derek was alive and I would do whatever to make sure he stayed alive; even if it meant I had to give up my life for him.

++++++

New chapter finally and I plan to upload again tonight after I get done mowing my yard. 

Don't forget to vote and comment and thank you all so much for the support behind this book. Big hugs and kisses for everyone. <3