Chapter 8: Face to Face

Alpha Sourwolf

Chapter 8

Face to Face

Stiles' POV

I woke up to feel warmth all around my body. I turned slowly and saw Derek sleeping peacefully. I barely remember falling asleep last night. I know that Derek and I didn't do anything last night, because the last thing I can remember was me telling Derek I was his and then I feel asleep.

I moved around again and I heard Derek grunt, "Stiles stay still."

"Sorry," I whispered as I closed my eyes but they opened quickly when I looked back at my alarm clock.

It was 8:30!

"Shit, Derek I'm late for school!" I yelled as I tried to get out of his grip.

His grip grew stronger as he growled out, "Stiles stop it, and I already took care of it for you!"

"What do you mean, you took care of it?" I asked as I turned in his arms to face him.

"I've already called you in sick plus, Scott and the rest of them will get your work," Derek said as he wiggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"So I have to spend a whole day with you?" I whined.

He put his head up, pouted and said, "You don't want to spend all day with me."

I just laughed at him, which made his frown deeper. I ran my hands on is stubbly check and he closed his eyes as I did. I got closer to his ear and breathed out a little. I saw him shiver and I was happy I had the same affect on him, he did on me. I got closer to his eye and whispered, "I have to pee."

"Stiles!" he groaned as he released his grip on me.

"It was either that, or I was going to piss on you," I said as I ran to my bathroom.

I quickly peed and then ran back out to the room to see Derek cuddling a pillow. I crossed my hands over my chest and tapped my foot.

"So the pillow has taken my spot," I said which made him look over at me.

"Umm, no I was just waiting for you to get back, because I have to pee," he said as he got out of bed shirtless and ran to my bathroom.

"Put some clothes on," I shouted as he closed the door!

"You know you don't want me to," he whispered into my ear which startled me.

"How did you pee that fast and sneak up on me?" I asked him.

"Werewolf and an Alpha remember," he said against me earlobe making me shiver.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he pulled me closer to his chest. Warmth spread throughout my body. I leaned back against him and I felt him sway back and forth.

'Knock, Knock'

'Knock, Knock'

I groaned out when the warmth left because I knew Derek had went to hide somewhere.

"Stiles," I heard my father say from the other side of the door.

"What," I groaned as I opened the door.

"Why aren't you at school?" he asked as he sipped from his coffee cup.

"Why aren't you at work?" I asked him as I stared back at him.