Chapter 1: A Creature Rises

Stiles' POV

'THUMP'

'THUMP'

My feet slammed onto the ground below me as I ran as fast as I could go. My heart was racing and my blood was boiling. I ran to the outskirts of the woods and headed towards where my jeep was and quickly climbed in. I looked back to where I had ran from and thought about Scott and Derek. I just left them, but, they had told me to run. I didn't move when they told me that originally, but once they yelled at me in unison to leave, I was gone. I patted my pockets for my keys, quickly pulling them out, and then I started to put them in the ignition when a noise startled me.

'BOOM!'

I dropped my keys and looked out the window of my jeep to see what the noise was. I looked around, seeing nothing, I reached down, feeling around for my keys. My hand was patting around when I finally felt the cold metal of the keys brush against my hands and grabbed them. I straightened back up and was about to put the keys into the ignition when something hit the jeep's window. I flew back towards the passenger seat in shock and fear. Doing just that, I came face to face with what had hit my jeep. The creature was ugly and hairy. It stood upon two legs, had claw like hands and it's eyes were a sickly yellow. The creature let out a screech and I saw it's sharp razor teeth. I didn't say a word or move, hoping it might just leave, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

The creature hit the window and screeched again. I was terrified and frozen to the spot, I couldn't think of what to do, until I heard his voice.

"Stiles!" I heard Derek and Scott yell.

I got goosebumps on my skin and then saw the creature peel itself off my window. I then came face to face with red eyes, but not just anyone's red eyes. Derek's.

"Stiles. Go. Now" Derek growled using a bit of his Alpha tone.

I just looked at him for a minute lost in his red eyes until the creature lunged at him.

"Derek!" I yelled as I pointed behind him.

He quickly moved out of the way and threw the creature away from me and then looked back at me to say, "Stiles now."

I slid the keys into the ignition and then felt something jump into the back of the jeep. I quickly glanced back to see Scott breathing heavily.

"Go," Scott growled at me.

"What about Derek," I started but was cut off my a growl.

The growl made me shiver and then Scott said, "Damn it Stiles go."

With that I placed my foot and the gas and we took off. I was driving as fast as my jeep could go when I heard something land on the roof.

"What the hell?!" I yelled as I swerved on the road a little.

"It's just Derek, keep going Stiles," Scott said as I saw him transforming back to his human self.

I looked up and saw blood slipping through the cover of the jeep. "Scott, Derek is hurt," I yelled as I pointed up to the blood. Suddenly the car jerked to the side and we rolled into a ditch as I was flung out of the car and thrown to the other side of the ditch. I tried to get up but something fell on top of me and yelped in pain. I then looked up to see a bloody Derek on top of me.

"Derek," I said and got a grunt in response.

I pushed him off me slowly when I heard the screech and turned around. I saw the creature headed towards my jeep, which was flipped upside down a couple of feet away from us. As the creature came closer to the jeep, Scott jumped from the top in werewolf mode and kicked the creature. The creature screeched in shock and fell backwards. The creature quickly regained itself and threw Scott against the jeep, knocking him out cold. I looked down at Derek and shoved him slightly.

"Derek, please get up," I said to him but only got a grunt and wince as a response.

The creature looked over our way and then started to take off towards us or, to be more specific me. I shoved Derek again and yelled at him to get up but he didn't move. I felt so useless and thought I might not survive this. I wanted to scream as the creature got closer to me but was cut off by a screech. I looked up and saw a arrow had stuck in the tree near Derek and I. The arrow was on fire and the creature ran away.

'Note to self the creature is scared of fire.'

I looked up to see Allison lowering her bow and giving me a re-encouraging grin. I sent back a smile and then looked down at Derek.

"Derek," I whispered into his ear.

I heard him grunt and then turn his head to reply, "S-S-Stiles?"

"Yeah, I'm here do you have your phone?" I asked him as I patted his pockets for his phone.

When I found nothing there, I looked around, and sure enough I saw Derek's Samsung Galaxy phone laying in the grass beside us.

I quickly grabbed it and dialed Issac's number.

"Hello," I heard Issac say.

"I-I-Issac, we need help," I stuttered into the phone.

"Stiles what's going on?" I heard Issac asked in a worried tone.

"Please hurry," I said as I hung up the phone and looked back down at Derek.

Allison ran up to me and said, "Is he okay?"

"I don't know, I know he's breathing, but otherwise he only grunts in pain every once in a while. How's Scott?" I asked her.

"He's coming around, did you call someone," she asked looking at the phone in my hand?

"Yeah, Issac is on his way," I replied and as if on cue Issac pulled up in the van Derek bought in case of an emergency when the whole pack needed it.

Issac quickly came over and helped get Derek into the back of the van followed by Scott. I laid in the back seats with Allison as Issac drove off towards Dr. Deatons place.

"What happened back there?" Issac asked.

"This thing attacked us, we don't know what it is, but Allison scared it off with a fire arrow," I replied to Issac.

Issac didn't say anything else as he continued to drive. I looked back and saw Allison staring at Scott with worry in her eyes. I looked over at Derek and then back at Scott. I had a feeling tonight I wouldn't be getting much sleep.

**************************

A/N

First Chapter what do you think. Please tell me and don't forget to share. Also who is excited for Teen Wolf tonight. I am.

Also I don't own any of the characters that were created by Jeff Davis.

I hope you enjoyed my first FANFICTION <3