"Why am I here? Why, that's easy! You asked for a miracle, remember?"

Okay guys, so I had promised myself I wouldn't post this till I had a larger queue of chapters made, but I couldn't take it anymore 😆 I just really wanted to post it! I'm super proud of this one and I hope you guys enjoy! The prompt credit goes to witterprompts on tumblr! Let me know what you think! :)

You jolted awake, your heart racing and your palms sweating. Slowly you lifted your head rubbing your eyes. Blinking a few times, you took in your surroundings.

"Where am I?" you said, your voice slightly raspy.

You soon became aware that you were in your room, the light from outside filtering in through your blinds. You let your head rest on your pillow once again, taking in a deep breath and stretching out your legs as you laid there.

The usual comfort and calm that you felt when you were in your room were missing. There was something nagging at the back of your mind but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. Biting your lip you thought back to the events of your day, failing to remember how you ended up in your room at all.

"Ah, you're awake!" an unfamiliar male voice said, causing you to feel alarmed, "I was pretty sure I had the right place," the male continued as you looked towards him, he scratched the back of his head, "I'm still getting the hang of this whole thing."

Laughing he stood up from your chair. Any fear that you had felt earlier dissipated quickly once you came face to face with him. There was an odd sense of familiarity that you felt when your eyes met his blue ones, you instantly felt yourself calm down once he gave you a small smile. You never expected to feel so at ease with the idea of a stranger being in you room, especially not knowing how you ended up in your room in the first place. You sneakily admired his well toned arms, assuming the rest of his torso was just as well defined.

When you met his gaze again you couldn't help the heat from rising to your cheeks, a part of you had the odd feeling that he was aware of your thoughts pertaining to his physicality. But he made no mention of anything and instead strode to the center of your room so that he was standing directly in your line of vision.

"W-who are you?" you asked, your voice softer and more higher pitched than it usually was.

"I'm Zack!" he replied enthusiastically, "Zack Fair. I probably should've opened with that... still getting the hang of this like I said before."

"Okay... Zack," you continued, "Do I know you?" you asked, still not being able to shake the odd familiarity that you felt.

"Hmmm," Zack began pacing in front of you, nodding his head from one side to the other as he thought about his answer, "Not exactly... we've never met, no. But," he quickly turned to face you, "you're probably feeling that weird sense of familiarity, aren't you? Like you know me from somewhere?"

You nodded, not sure how to respond.

"Yeah, the last guy mentioned that too. I'm guessing it's part of the whole package," Zack continued on, "I mean I'm sure they mentioned this in the beginning but somethings just kind of went over my head and they didn't seem to appreciate my constant interruptions so..."

You let Zack continue speaking even though you didn't really follow what he was talking about. You had no idea who they were or what was even going on at the moment. Zack seemed to notice that you were no longer following the conversation.

"Um, I think I got a little bit off track. Sorry about that," Zack said, giving you a sheepish smile.

"Why are you here?" you abruptly shouted out before Zack could say anything else.

"Why am I here?" Zack smiled, stepping to the edge of your bed and crossing his arms, "Why, that's easy! You asked for a miracle, remember?"