G O O D B Y E

Yes, this will be my final authors note for the story!

So I'll do a quick wrap up and then a further introduction to the sequel.

Firstly, I know I took a lot of risks in this book. Ones that could have killed the entire thing. But I'm going to take 18k reads as a sign that it wasn't killed completely.

My first serious risk was introduced in the first chapter and that was my OC's. I'm very much aware these are not everyone's cup of tea. And I've had a few critics who have read my book and not been impressed. So here I am, being extremely smart and throwing in three. One in which then starts to like Ash later on in the plot. I really wasn't setting myself up for much success there. And especially with an OC so...loud, at that.

Anyways, the next huge risk I took was indeed the ending and making Ash leave for three years. I could also foresee this going epically down hill. But I did it anyways. The things is, I always have reasons behind why I do everything. Every character has purpose, every plot point, sometimes every line said, will blossom into something bigger as the story goes on. Or at least I try to. But anyways, this decision had reasons behind it too. And many, for such a huge plot changer to be put forth.

Reason one is quite obvious, age and maturity. I could have had them live happily ever after at sixteen but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted them to grow old together. And realistically, they would need to be more mature adults in a relationship for this too happen. I wanted to construct a very serious relationship.

Second reason was that at some point, they were all going to split up anyways. Each character is an individual, despite their strong ties to each other, and they have their own goals. I did want to make them succeed. And in order for that to happen, they all have to go on separate ways, that's just how their ambitions function. So Ash's mothers accident was another way of nudging this into action.

Thirdly, I wanted my characters to struggle. And I like writing dramatic and troubling scenes. Why did you think I chose to creat a book about killers? I wanted the characters to have something to fight for. Ash fought for his mother. Serena fought to get over Ash. And Elaina, well, she fought cause she wanted to win. And too support Serena, but anyways...

As you can see, well thought out reasons.

So yeah, a lot of things will carry forward onto the sequel. Somethings only being fully explored during it.

I'm so incredibly happy to see this piece finally finished. Christmas time last year this was only a vision and look at it now. Thank you to every reader who has ever taken look at this book. You make me smile.

Which brings me the topic of most interest, the sequel.

Okay so the official name is Fame Through the Fire. It was originally going to be called Years In Between, but I changed it. This is more fitting. So, if you hadn't guessed by the epilogue, this takes place six summers before the marriage, starting up after the kiss (not directly though).

 So, if you hadn't guessed by the epilogue, this takes place six summers before the marriage, starting up after the kiss (not directly though)

^^ This is not the official cover.^^

This is the description:

Fame and Serena never truly went hand in hand, but still, they had pinkies intertwined, simply because her profession came with the burden of celebrity. Serena didn't complain or shy away. She loved what she did.

However, the Kalos Queen soon learns that Fame is a game of reputation, bittersweet lies and scandalous decisions. Being the ever-smiling face of your region is not as glorious as it may seem.

So when Serena sees years of tremendous work scorch, char and burn around her, things take a turn down hell's boulevard. Especially when troubles start to surface with her new boyfriend, Ash Ketchum.

The rotten break only seems to stack skywards form there when girls start to go missing during Serena's vacation in Alola. And her good friend, Elaina, happens to be next.

^^This is also not completely official. But a good draft regardless. I don't know if I'll change it^^

Unfortunately, the sequel won't be coming out until much later in the year. I want to focus on Adrenaline Addicts and Rooms Of My Nightmare. I most certainly won't be posting it before October 28th, which is the Pokemon Watties due date, cause I'm gonna need all the time I can get. So check out those books in the mean time.

Until then my lovelies (I will update you when it debuts), I hope to see you around.

-iamourship