chapter 2

Harry's pov

I watched the 4 exchange students walk in. The tallest boy has black messy but good looking hair and sea green eyes. He looked like the leader. He was wearing a orange shirt with greek words on looks like me (minus the glasses,) but sadly, more good looking and muscular. He is holding hands with a girl with slightly curly blonde hair and gray eyes. Although she was blonde(No offense to blondes, please!), she had an intelligent look in her eyes. She was wearing the same greek shirt as the tall guy. Maybe they met at a greek club or something? To the left of the blonde girl was another girl. The girl had short spunky black hair with blue highlights. Her facial expression was saying, mess with me and you're dead, kind of look. She was wearing a death to barbie t-shirt and earrings. On her wrist was a silver bangle and a similar silver ring around her hair. Next to the tall guy was a short boy dressed in all black. He seemed younger than the rest. He seemed younger than the rest and it seemed like shadows kind of clinged to him.

They make it to the front of the hall, turn around and introduce themselves. "Hi," says the tallest guy."I'm Percy Jackson." All the girls in the room sighed.

"I'm Annabeth Chase." The blonde girl says glaring at all the girl's "Percy's girlfriend." and I swear the all the girls were sad.

"Nico Di Angelo." The guy in all black said, bored.

"Thalia" Said the death to barbie girl.

"What's your last name!" I hear Ron next to me yell.

The death to barbie girl, or Thalia, glared at him, causing Ron to shut up and whimper. "I don't use my last name." She say angrily.

Percy goes up to Dumbledore and whispers something in his ear. Dumbledore nods, and says something like good idea or something like that.

"Change of plans." Dumbledore says with his wand to his throat, making his voice louder. "The exchanges will rotate tables everyday, learning to meet all the students." Ron groans and I elbow him.

"Lets eat!" Dumbledore yells.

The exchange students sit down near us and Hermione(being Hermione) questions them.

"What grade are you guys in? Do you like to read? Why are you here? Where specifically did you come from in America? Are you Half-bloods, Pure-Bloods, or Muggleborns? Why aren't you wearing your robes?"

Annabeth answers perfectly to our big surprise in the correct order after thinking for a few seconds. "All in the 8 year, I do, To learn the Hogwarts way of doing things, Long Island, New York, Half-Bloods, and we don't have to."

Hermione nods, noticing her falter over the Half-Blood question.

I all of a sudden remember that Draco was talking to Luna about Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico! "Hey, do you guys….." I start but don't finish because Draco and Luna was walking toward us.

"Oh my gods! Draco, Luna! How are you!" Annabeth squeals, as she races over to them.

Percy, Thalia, and Nico turn around in shock until they race over and bear hug Draco and Luna.

I raise my eyebrows, confused. They know Draco and Luna? This isn't good.

"How are you guys! We missed you at camp!" Thalia yells.

"Good guys. How's Death breath and Kelp head doing?" Luna says in a completely normal voice.

Death Breath, Kelp Head? What in the world is the usual dreamy Luna talking about? I know she's looney but not this looney!

Percy and Nico gives a thumbs up flashing smiles. I see a hufflepuff girl faint at Percy's smile.

" We haven't seen you forever! We thought Chiron sent you on a quest but you guys never came back!" Annabeth says in some weird language.