chapter 9

Harry's POV

"Expelliarmus!" I yell the same time he shouts out the killing curse. Everyone is quiet. We stay in this stance for what seems like forever. I struggle to hold my wand in place, the pressure is getting to me. I have to stop the the connection. The connection breaks. I'm tired. I can't do this. Was I truly destined to save the wizarding world? My shoulders slump. I hear him yell the killing curse again and I black out.

-SMALL TIME SKIP TO HARRY GAINING CONCIOUSNESS-

"Are you okay?" I hear a soothing voice whisper in my ear. I open my eyes slowly. Everything is blurry, I can make out a face hovering over me.

"Uuuuuuugh." I let out a groan. Where was I? Heaven? It looked like…like….the hogwarts….. the hogwarts….the hogwarts hospital wing!

"Where am I?" I sit up instantly but immediately regret doing so. Pain shoots through my head and back that I have to lie down again.

"It's ok, your in the hospital wing."

"But I died?" It comes out as more of a question than a statement.

"No, it was the horcrux inside of you that died."

"How do you know that?"

"Albus was a friend of mine, so is Severus."

"How do you know that though, what do they have to do with anything?"

"You see, Albus told me about your 4th year, when Voldemort needed your blood to rise again, that made you an unintentional horcrux. Snape, before he died in battle, made sure I come here in time to heal you if Voldemort kills you, so you can live twice, kind of. I know them from the demigod camp, they are sons of Hecate."

That left the big question. "Who are you?"

I hear a small chuckle. Then the voice speaks out again. "I'm Claire, Claire Jasdiace."

-TIME SKIP-

"How did Snape die?" I ask Claire.

"Voldemort killed him, Voldemort wanted to be the master of the elder wand."

"So Voldemort has the elder wand? He can kill everyone!"

"He's not the owner."

"Then who is?"

If I remember exactly from what Snape told me, than you are."

"What?"

"You are the master of the elder wand."

"How?"

"The night Dumbledore died, Draco disarmed Dumbledore who was currently the owner of the elder wand. Draco then became the owner but you disarmed him from Malfoy Manor, making you the master of the elder wand."

"When did it come in Voldemort's hands?"

"A little bit before your battle."

"But the Elder Wand isn't supposed to kill it's master!"

"It was killing Voldemort, the part of his soul inside you."

"Oooooh."

"Yeah."

I notice she has the same silver circlet around her head, like Thalia. I look her over. She has high cheek bones, and pinkish lips. She had a a elfish kind of face to her. Her eyes were kind of 2 colored. On the outer part of her pupil was gray, like Annabeth's but the inner circle was purple, then blue, then green, then brown, then, well, you get the idea. She had long black hair that in the light, parts were brown, it was just slightly wavy and the tips of her hair were purple. She was average height and she had defined muscles in her arms and legs, from what I could see. They weren't really big, but like a swimmer's muscles, they were there, just not gigantic. On her wrist was a tight long bracelet that filled up half her lower arm. It was divided up into wrings. At the end of the bracelet, more closely to her hand was a small circle, it was a watch but in the middle of the timepiece was another small circle. A deep purple gem like button.