«chapter seven»

bestest comment gets a dedication (i'll check when I get home from school) love you guys!

chapter seven

day five

"Help me!" Niall almost screams. "What do I do, what do I say, Louis, Zayn!"

"Hey, calm down, Nialler. Go out there, have fun, and be yourself. That's all you can do," Zayn said. He gave Niall a smile and a quick peck to the cheek. "Now go have fun with lover boy."

"Hey," Liam addressed him breathily as Niall came out the door. "I'm really sorry if I'm too early. I was just really excited. Do you need to finish getting ready? You can go back inside and I can wait and-"

"Liam," Niall placed a slender finger on the elder boy's lips. "I'm perfect. I just finished getting ready as you knocked. It's fine."

"Oh, good," Liam sighed and looked the blond in the eyes. ''You look perfect, by the way," he grinned, making Niall blush.

"You look quite spiffy yourself. Now, was it just a rumour, or did I hear we have a date to go on?" Niall said cheekily.

"Mm, I believe we have a date, Mr Horan. Care to walk with me?"

"I would love to, Mr Payne." The two linked arms and walked off towards the resturant.

-

Nando's only happened to be down the street from Niall's flat, so the pair skipped along the streets, laughing and giggling at everything and nothing. They both probably seemed drunk to anyone outside of their own little bubble. If they were, it was off of each other.

''You've got to tell me more about you, Ni. I know all the basic stuff, but I think I'm ready to know all of you." Liam slowly got softer as he continued his small monologue. "I'll tell you about me first, if you'd like."

"I would love that," Niall exhaled softly. "But this is only the second date, Liam. Please, let's don't move fast."

'"I'll just speak about me, then," Liam took another deep breath. "You can tell me about yourself in your own time. Let's see, where to start? Birth might be well. I was born two weeks premature, with only one working kidney. I was born dead, basically. I was bullied up until I hit fourteen. Apparently I was what kids and parents alike call 'overweight'. I still to this day do not see it.

"I started boxing when I turned fourteen. I was a cross country star. I played football. I did almost anything a person could do to make themselves seem more popular. It never seemed to work. I always just guessed I didn't have a very likeable personality. I still box and run regularly, too.

"When I turned sixteen, and I do mean this happened on my sixteenth birthday, my father had had enough. He screamed and lashed out and hit me. I was in the hospital with broken ribs for weeks. I haven't gone back to that hell house since. My mum writes me sometimes, but never enough. It isn't hard to say that I don't miss her in the least bit. At seventeen, I was told I had anger issues. I'm on some meds for it now, don't worry. And that's all I've got to say," Liam finished quietly.

The brunette had taken all of his breath away. He had that much confidence just to tell Niall all of that on their second date? Sure, they are soulmates, and it would have been spoken of eventually, but now? Was this the right time to tell Liam all of his secrets?

"You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to, Ni," Liam told him softly.

"I feel as if I have to. You can't give a monologue like that and not get something in reply."

"I'll wait for you to tell me, Ni," Liam spoke, wrapping his arms around the younger lad. "I'll wait only for you."

"Thank you," Niall whispered. As he looked up, he saw Liam's eyes filled with tears. But behind those tears was an expression he had never seen before; love. Liam was looking at Niall with pure love in his eyes.

"Would this be a bad time to tell you that I think I love you?" Liam murmured against Niall's ear.

"No, because I think I love you as well." Niall whispered back.

Liam looked around curiously, trying to figure out exactly where he had decided to stop and pour his heart out in the middle of the street. Storm clouds in the sky looked at a near bursting darkness. Liam got worried.

''Um, Niall? I'm really, really sorry to ruin this incredible moment, but it looks as if it's going to begin raining any second now." On cue, rain started trickling from the sky. "Would you like to come back to my flat? I know I may be moving a bit fast but I can cook and-" Niall silenced him with his lips.

"I'd love to come back to your flat."

-

"Niall called," Louis announced, stepping into their living room as they had just begun getting ready for movie night. "He said that he won't be home tonight. Something about the storm, Liam, and that he'll just go straight from Liam's to uni and come home tomorrow night. He said not to worry."

"And he just leaves a vague message like that? Where is the popcorn?" Zayn bellowed, trying to act angry.

''Oh, don't try to act so stern, Zaynie. but seriously, babe, where is the popcorn? It's time for movie night!" He yelled in the kitchen for Harry. Then he turned to Zayn. "Did you invite Perrie?"

"Nope," Zayn popped his lips. "I figured it was just gonna be the four of us. But with Nialler is gone and the lovely couple here, I might just call her. But then again, I don't want her out in this storm." He looked out the window at the angry way rain splashed on their window sill.

"Hey, Haz and I will tone it down a bit since you don't have anyone to snuggle with." Louis grinned as his boyfriend walked into ther room with a bowl of popcorn. "Let movie night commence!"

•-•

i'm so odd

and tired

urghhhh

i want my snuggle buddy

very cold

very chilly

it's supposed to be spring

wat

1044 words

(21/04/14)