Ten

AUTHORS NOTE: I've decided to put this chapter in Laura's POV for fun. Comment If you want Ross's POV. Also, this is slowly being edited.

Ten

Laura's POV

I felt the bed shaking. And I wasn't shaking. I open my eyes and jolt up, I look around me and see a fellow blond boy shaking his leg like a dog and snoring away a storm.

How did this happen? Beats me, I don't remember Ross sleeping with me..The bed counties to shake.

Okay I've had enough of the Shake Ride with Ross lynch.

I try and pull myself up but feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I immediately groan in pain and clench my stomach. Shit.

I guess my groan of pain was really loud because Ross jumps up and falls off the bed.

I've never seen anything so funny, I burst into laughter clutching my stomach but trying to ignore how much pain I was in.

"OH MY GOD!" I yell out in my bowl of laughter, I felt wetness trickling down my eyes and making it's way down my cheek. I wipe if off and put my face in the pillow.

"What the hell Laura.." Ross says a he rubs his head and grabs the bed to stand up.

"That was beautiful Ross." I say muffling in the pillow, I start to slowly clap above my head not know in his reaction.

"Haha, very funny Laur." Ross says sarcastically. pull my face out of the pillow and sniffle.

Hoping my eyes don't look puffy.

"I mean, now I know how funny it is to see someone fall, considering it's always me." I say with a smirk. Ross rolls his eyes playfully, not noticing my state.

"Ha yeah, it's always you." Ross says with that signature smirk. I just want to slap it off his face. I scowl back at him.

"So..." I start "What're we doing today?" I wipe my eyes. Ross scrunches his eyebrows together in confusion.

Great, now he knows I was crying... even though it wasn't anything serious.

"Laura, have you been crying?" Ross says with a soft concerned voice. I smile at him, seeing how much he cares.

I shake my head, "No, I was laughing so hard it hurt my stitches and I started to cry in pain. Nothing serious." Now that I think about it, it sounds kinda weird..

"Sounds serious." he turns on his side facing me.

I shake my head again. "Na, I'm fine. I just can't sit up." I turn my head to face him and smile. He rolls his eyes. "So.. do you want to get up or...?"

I nod my head, "Yeah, uh can you.. take me to the shower....please?" I say slowly while grimacing. Ross chuckles.

"Yeah." He gets up and comes to my side of the bed, I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my legs. Sparks and tingles travel up my body, where his touch is. He carries me to the bathroom.

I notice there's only a walk in shower. Who the hell designs this hotel? I close my eyes and heavily sigh, I pinch my nose in annoyance. I look and see Ross noticing my face.

"What is it?" he asks looking down at me. "It's just... I can't stand and there's only a walk in shower. How am I suppose to shower?" I say in a snappy tone.

Ross glares down at me, obviously not liking my tone. "I can put you on the floor and wash you." Ross suggests while wriggling his eyebrows. I scowl at him. "Ross, what the fuck? No way! We aren't together." I say giving him a disapproving look.

"Okay look, you want to shower right? Just get in a bikini and I'll wash your hair! I mean, you smell..." Ross says the last part teasingly. I glare at him, not liking the idea of Ross, my FRIEND, washing my body, even LOOKING at my body. But he was right, I smell.

"Fine. But you better not do anything! For Christ sakes we are JUST friends!" I say with a warning voice. Ross nods with a blank expression.He sets me on the bed and throws my black bikini at me.

He leaves the room for me to change. I successfully change into my bikini with my awesome skills. It was hard not sitting up and putting the top on but I did it, and I was sure proud of it.

"Ross! I'm ready!" I yell.

"It's about time, I thought I needed to help you." he says as he walks in. His eyes travel up and down my body, gazing at my stomach. He stops and stares into my eyes. I clear my throat.

"O-okay, uh time to shower.." I say in the most awkwardly way possible.

Mental punch in the face.

Ross makes his way to me and carries me to the shower bridal style. He lays me on the cold shower floor and takes off his shirt, leaving him in his board shorts. I couldn't stop myself from staring at his upper body.

I breakaway form the trance once I hear the warm water hitting the tile floor and myself. This has to be the most awkwardest thing that has happen to me.

I close my eyes as I enjoy the warm water coming down onto my exposed body. "Uh.. so do..." Ross trails off not knowing what to say. "This is awkward but lets just think about this is a friend helping another friend." I say slowly.

"Yeah.. okay.. so do you want me to..." Ross trails off again. C'mon Ross, grow some balls. I sigh and roll my eyes, "Ross, please wash my body." I say in a serious tone.

I had too, he wasn't going to do anything so I had to order him.

Ross takes the soap from the bottle and squirts it onto his hands, he rubs his hands together and then hesitantly starts to rub my stomach, washing it.

He carefully rubs the cut area. I close my eyes, enjoying it.... the sparks were amazing. His huge hands felt amazing. He was amazing. Ross kept rubbing his hands on my stomach. After about 5 minutes he stopped.

"Uh... What do I do now..?" He asks confused and dazed. "My legs. And uh.... can you shave them....?" I ask softly. "Yeah, I don't mind." Ross squirts more soap onto his hands and rubs the soap on my legs. Going up and down in a slow motion.

He grabs a razor and carefully starts to shave my legs. Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew it was concentrated..

After he was done he cupped his hands and poured water on my legs."Okay, what now?" Ross says more comfortable.

I grimaced.. "Uhh... My chest area and face.... never mind.. that's a little too much." I say,"Laura, we're friends. I don't mind." He responds.

I nod. Not wanting to say anything else. Ross squirts again more soap onto his hands and hesitantly rubs my chest area. Trying not to touch my boobs, which was kinda impossible.

The feeling was amazing. I bit my lip so I wouldn't let out a moan or groan. He started to rub everywhere. My neck, face and chest.

I open my eyes to see Ross staring a me with lust. He rubs my chest again and again and again. I couldn't do it anymore.

I let out a moan. I guess it triggered everything because what happen next was heated. Ross stared me in the eyes and inched his face closers to mine. Still rubbing my chest area, going slow and fast.

I let out more moans. Closing my eyes and arching myself into him, enjoying the way his hands felt. "Ross.." I moan out his name. Ross then stopped what he was doing. I opened my eyes to see him staring with lust again. I was about to say something but got cut off with lips. Ross Lynch's lips. He roughly and passionately kissed lips.

Like he needed them to survive. I moan in his mouth, he tries to enter my mouth but I wasn't going to let him. He pinches my butt which makes me gasp, taking that to stuff his tongue inside my mouth.

Our lips move together in sync. This was the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. We pull away breathless. Resting our foreheads together.

"We're just friends. Right?" Ross says teasingly.

AN:// I hope you enjoyed this. Comment, vote and keep reading! Thanks everyone! -Joedyn