Knowing Each Other.

{.......And that's just about it. I'm sorry for not being able to come back Mum.}

[Maa~ maa~ it's alright Minoru! Just don't overwork yourself on that thesis alright? Take care~]

The woman on the other line then hung up; making Minoru sigh in relief as he look at his phone. He was now in his apartment, he would usually go back home to his family on Friday but since he didn't.

He made up an excuse to his mother. He doesn't know why but his intuition was warning him not to mention Mukuro to his mother.

Minoru clutch his phone as he look out the window; a cloud just drifting across the crescent moon. He look down; his bangs shadowing his eyes as he clutch his phone tighter that the screen almost crack.

'Why? Why do I feel like this? Why do I have a sudden hatred against my own mother? Why am I feeling so weird?!'

Minoru look at his hand before he close them into a tight fist.

'No use thinking about it.... Why don't I look for that boy? I feel like I should be there for him....'

Minoru clap his hands before heading to his bed and pull the covers over him.

******

"---and it keeps getting stronger....." Minoru sang the last words and ended his song with a chord. He closed his eyes and step back; his teacher clap his hands.

"Alright! That's it for today's rehearsal. Good job Ryota!"

"Thank you Kazutaka-sensei." Minoru thanked his teacher and exited the studio with his guitar case. He then headed out of the academy.

Since today is Thursday, he is needed to work. Luckily for Minoru, he was only in for a few hours as his boss have a marriage anniversary to hold at the cafe.

He would only be there to sing a song for the wife.

The Cafe Vintage Life soon came into view as the bluenette took a step in.

"Akihito-san?" He called out to his 30 year old boss, to be greeted by a cheerful yell.

"Get ready Ryota!"

"Hai!"

Minoru then darted into the changing room and change into the cafe's standard uniform that consist of a black T-shirt, dark olive green pants and the cafe's apron.

After changing, he then proceed to the lounge and started tuning his guitar.

******

"Ryota? Boss is calling for you." One of the waiters, a blonde pop his head in the lounge. Minoru snap his head up and look at the clock in surprise.

"Shit! I didn't know it's already time! Thanks for getting me Shuzaki-kun."

"Oh it's nothing. Though I gotta warn you, Boss's wife is one hell of a looker." Shuzaki Kouta (last name-first name) said as he rolled his eyes with a smile.

"I am not sure if that was sarcasm or it's for real...." Minoru sweatdropped and Kouta laughed and pat Minoru's back.

"Well, go find out then."

******

Let's just say that yes, Shuzaki was right when he said that the wife was a looker.

But that ain't a looker!

That's a freaking over the charts model!!!

The Boss, Akihito Sou and his wife, Akihito Kanna. Was like a couple straight out from the pages of a model magazine.